Right next to my hotel = True.

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Naren said:
Original Pancake House. On the corner of Secor and Central if I remember correctly. Right next to Uncle Jon's Pancake House and across from that mini-mall. You know where I mean. About 2 minutes from UT. The Original Pancake House used to be really really high quality and cheap, but now the prices are a bit higher ($2-4 more than they used to be) and the quality has gone down a little bit (still pretty dang good, though). Their "apple pancakes" there are awesome. I highly recommend it.
I know exactly what you're talking about. Awesome, dude, thanks. I must take Em there and try. Sounds really, really good. :yesway:

Original, not Uncle Jon's. :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
I know exactly what you're talking about. Awesome, dude, thanks. I must take Em there and try. Sounds really, really good. :yesway:

Original, not Uncle Jon's. :agreed:

Yeah. Uncle Jon's is really cheap and the quality isn't that high, but still good, especially when you're low on cash. I like the chocolate chip pancakes there. Original doesn't have any "ghetto-style" pancakes, but they have a lot of different European styles of waffles, crepes, pancakes, etc.

I hope the quality is good on the day you guys go because I've had times I went there where the food was amazing and days where the food was so-so.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Naren said:
I hope the quality is good on the day you guys go because I've had times I went there where the food was amazing and days where the food was so-so.
That tells me right there it's more "home cooked", which is a total good thing. Awesome. I think I may have even eaten there, but it would have been many years ago.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
That tells me right there it's more "home cooked", which is a total good thing. Awesome. I think I may have even eaten there, but it would have been many years ago.

Well, that's the impression that I get (starts playing Mighty Mighty Basstones).

Steve

I'm a Happy Camper.
Reaction score
It's 6AM on Monday morning in Virginia... Shouldn't you be drinking beer with Eaeolian and Noodles? Sheesh. :noplease:rookie:noplease:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Eaeolian and Noodles are working. You know that thing that pays for our gear? :lol:

What do you think of AP Hill, Chris? Whole lotta nothing, huh? Maybe you'll get lucky enough to be around when some of the tanks are at the target range. It's like listening to bombs dropping in the distance.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
noodles said:
Eaeolian and Noodles are working. You know that thing that pays for our gear? :lol:

What, you weren't drinking beer at work this morning?

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
What, you weren't drinking beer at work this morning?

Nope, I'm a contractor, I actually work.

I really hope that GS-13 slot opens up soon. :drew:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
noodles said:
Nope, I'm a contractor, I actually work.

I really hope that GS-13 slot opens up soon. :drew:
Government jobs = The ownage. I've been trying to get a state job for the longest time. Tough to get, but man o man when ya do. :wub:

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Just not working for the Army. Not that the Army isn't a cool bunch of guys and all, but don't work for the Army if you can help it.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:

What do you think of AP Hill, Chris? Whole lotta nothing, huh? Maybe you'll get lucky enough to be around when some of the tanks are at the target range. It's like listening to bombs dropping in the distance.

AP hill is nifty and all, but this area suck donkey balls. There's fucking nothing here. :mad:

The tanks will be here this weekend as part of the exercise we're running. It's basically
Mon-Thu: Boring Crap
Friday-Sat: Bombs like George Clinton
Sunday: Pack up and get the fuck out of here.

However since my team dominates all, I tend to be finishing up earlier than I figured, so if you want to toss back a couple any night this week, I have like jack fucking shit to do. :wub:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
AP hill is nifty and all, but this area suck donkey balls. There's fucking nothing here. :mad:

Do you like how they don't even have a full PX? That post is a whole lotta nothing, far away from everything. Then again, they do artillery practice there, so it is the perfect location.

How would you like to be stationed there? That would really suck donkey balls.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
waffle house at 4AM = ownage, after my 'band-mates' last year and I finished hot-tubbing with some beautiful women we'd head over to the waho and administer some metal upon that ghetto establishment.

Huddle House = \m/ too, their stuff is crazy and it's like waho but crystal-meth-dealers instead of ghetto.

')