Right next to my hotel = True.

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:metal:

I'll be administering some Eggs tomorrow.

Attachments

• waffle.jpg
    waffle.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 88

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
that reminds me, I'm hungry, and I think I'll have breakfast food. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, and waffels anyone?

Chris said:
bad, ass.:yesway:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Jealous. Only been there twice, but it was cheap and good. Pancakes/waffles are usually good, anyway.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
What the hell is with the tanks?

What part of V.A did you go to?

FoxMustang

Reaction score
Waffle House is true. I always fuck myself over when I go there, I order a double waffle and almost die eating it all. Those things fill you up quick. You think I'd learn after a while, but it always sounds like a good idea when I walk in :)

And field artillery is metal as fuck :hbang:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nice. I went through Virginia when my family and I went to New Orleans 8 years ago, we stayed in Richmond, some beautiful scenery too as your heading south west towards Tenn. :agreed:

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
One time my mom went to the House of Pancakes (not IHOP) and asked if they had waffles. The waitress said "Nein! You vill eat zah pancakes!" It was funny as hell. I wish I had it on video.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
There was a pretty good local pancake place in Toledo where they had really good pancakes, waffles, and crepes. They had this "Apple pancake" that was to die for. You're probably imagining buttermilk pancakes with warm apples on top, but that would be incorrect. It was this huuuuge pancake with hot apples and cinnamon and breading on the inside. It was very good, but very rich and sugary. The price used to be something like $6, but now it's like almost $10.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Man, this morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes and syrup. I thought, "Kick ass! The girlfriend is making me breakfast!" Turns out it was just the smell of some flavored coffee she was brewing. :(

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Donnie said:
Man, this morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes and syrup. I thought, "Kick ass! The girlfriend is making me breakfast!" Turns out it was just the smell of some flavored coffee she was brewing. :(

That just makes me wanna cry... :(

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
MMMM!!! Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped, diced, and peppered please!!!
God I miss the States!

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Waffles > * breakfast foods

At school, we had a coffee machine and a waffle iron. That was the "graduate office" haha. Let's just say that I used the office a heck of a lot and I only made coffee twice in three years of graduate school. I even had my own bottle of chocolate syrup to put on top of the raspberry syrup we had in the office. All of the maple syrup I brought in got sucked up.

Dammit I want waffles now. :mad: :lol:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Naren said:
There was a pretty good local pancake place in Toledo where they had really good pancakes, waffles, and crepes. They had this "Apple pancake" that was to die for. You're probably imagining buttermilk pancakes with warm apples on top, but that would be incorrect. It was this huuuuge pancake with hot apples and cinnamon and breading on the inside. It was very good, but very rich and sugary. The price used to be something like $6, but now it's like almost $10.
Where is this place, dude? Sounds good.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
Where is this place, dude? Sounds good.

Original Pancake House. On the corner of Secor and Central if I remember correctly. Right next to Uncle Jon's Pancake House and across from that mini-mall. You know where I mean. About 2 minutes from UT. The Original Pancake House used to be really really high quality and cheap, but now the prices are a bit higher ($2-4 more than they used to be) and the quality has gone down a little bit (still pretty dang good, though). Their "apple pancakes" there are awesome. I highly recommend it.

')