Rings of Saturn - Space tech death \m/

• Thread starter Dark_Matter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
That was horrible. I didnt listen to their myspace, but the youtube vid wasnt anything special imo

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kwonnie

Reaction score
Lucas Mann: 'I betcha can't play this'
/harmonizes with self in minor seconds

Me: /poops

No thank you. But I will check out their music because you recommended it.

Bobo

Reaction score
Almost got a bit of a Metroid vibe. Odd...or not.

BlackMetalVenom

Vallz und Veinaz
Reaction score
Well, after playing the bet'cha can't play this lick, I went and listened to buckethead.
If buckethead joined The Faceless, they would have your sound.
Sounds neat. :)

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
OH my god dude, this is everything I've ever wanted.

prplhz

Reaction score
I was going to try out for these dudes but I didn't want to commute 45 minutes for band practice.

Sick stuff anyways. I was disappointed they weren't closer to me.

Defsan

Reaction score
The artwork looks like the cover art for an FPS made in the 90s, which just makes it cooler.
And the Betcha Can't Play this lick sounds less hideous in the song I guess. Good stuff overall, thank you for sharing.

Dark_Matter

Reaction score
The artwork looks like the cover art for an FPS made in the 90s, which just makes it cooler.
And the Betcha Can't Play this lick sounds less hideous in the song I guess. Good stuff overall, thank you for sharing.

Yeah - They aren't the kind of riffs that would sound good without any layers around them (drums, bass, vocals) it just doesn't sound right.

BUT it comes together nicely after everything joins in.

Also no problem for sharing.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
I like it and anyone who just listens to the 'betcha cant play this' and dismisses it is... nevermind. Anyway, pretty good band, and 'betcha cant play this'es never sound good anyway (please don't try to prove me wrong with videos of Chris Broderick or similar people, I get the point)

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
they're pretty sick man thnx for sharing

but its pretty annoying when people on here have nothing good to say when it comes to this type of stuff, thier like "oh thats just shit"
yet they spend more time on here than actual guitar playing

dewy

Beet Farmer
Reaction score
singer used to be my best friend. piece of shit that kid is.

on that note, luke is a retarded player. Like. I can't comprehend how he thinks this shit up. He's really fucking clean. I just cannot stand the music. Its like its TRYING to be annoying and ADD as fuck. If thats your thing than whatever, I just think his talents could be put to better use.

Dark_Matter

Reaction score
on that note, luke is a retarded player. Like. I can't comprehend how he thinks this shit up. He's really fucking clean. I just cannot stand the music. Its like its TRYING to be annoying and ADD as fuck. If thats your thing than whatever, I just think his talents could be put to better use.

I dunno I think the riffs he comes up with are pretty sick, but everyone has their own opinions.

')