Rings of saturn's lucas mann's guitar ability described by recentlydeparted guitarist

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I was talking about versus like other online players, dude... -.- Don't try to twist my words.

(And everyone in my area does suck.)

Still absolutely egotistical of you. You've not heard every player in your area. I'm sure there are some older guys who don't play out who can absolutely rip. And even if there isn't, what's the point in being a dick to everyone because you're better at something than they are?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Still absolutely egotistical of you. You've not heard every player in your area. I'm sure there are some older guys who don't play out who can absolutely rip. And even if there isn't, what's the point in being a dick to everyone because you're better at something than they are?
Dude, Mike, you're the one being a dick. You keep intentionally diverging off-topic because you're not good with sarcasm online. And now you constantly have to stir the pot and can't just let it go. Dude...LET IT GO. And grow a sense of humor. It'll take you further online. :yesway:

KFW

Reaction score
There wasn't really anything in your post that indicated it was sarcasm.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Back on topic since I'm so late....I'm glad to see that Lucas finally got legitimately called out for his crap. Admittedly, I've never been an RoS fan, but I knew this Joel dude could play pretty well. Hope he finds a good band.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
But first, a little announcement...

55330293.jpg

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
To go along with redstone, I write pretty technical music (tech death), and I'm an arrogant spick about it because all the other local players around me suck. So I've kind of earned bragging rights. (Of course, I'd never brag here online because I know many of the players on here are WAY better than me.)

But first, a little announcement...

"I'm an asshole because I write music that 0.3% of the world's population enjoys."

Lifestalker

Reaction score
Off topic:

Emperior, I seen you mentioned in a thread that you play/write tech death(maybe this one?). Was curious if you had any vids or music posted anywhere?

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
You know, this little argument is actually a refreshing change from what's been going on for the rest of the thread...oh wait, tech-death dude thinks everyone else around him sucks because they can't weedily-weedily as fast as he does, reacts poorly when people call him out on his display of ego. Nevermind, business as usual. :lol:

Lifestalker

Reaction score
You know, this little argument is actually a refreshing change from what's been going on for the rest of the thread...oh wait, tech-death dude thinks everyone else around him sucks because they can't weedily-weedily as fast as he does, reacts poorly when people call him out on his display of ego. Nevermind, business as usual. :lol:

Not directed at you specifically, but I wasn't trying to take a stab at his ego. Everyone has an ego and that's okay with me.

He's a fellow NC member and I'm interested in hearing some tunes if he has any. Maybe I should have looked in the "Post your band/website/etc" thread first.

Carry on fellas! *takes a bow*

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I understand ya there...and after posting that, I realize that it may be taken as more of an offensive thing than was initially intended, I was just making a cheap Lucas Mann joke, which has already been going on too much in this thread, myself included. He may be a douche who tries to pass off computer programming as tech-death, but it's not like he's going around kicking puppies or robbing banks or something. :lol:

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
I was just trying my best Lucas Mann impersonation and being sarcastic on here, but damn if you all are really going to take things way to far, not let it go, and then act all butthurt over my comment and act all butthurt because you are the ones who can't let it go, then I guess I'm out.

This was a nice forum, but some of its members needs too learn how to take a joke and need to stop their hypocrisy of calling other members dicks when they themselves are the ones acting like dicks. You all ruin the fun for the rest of us.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Plot twist: I'm secretly Lucas Mann.

Seriously though, I tried to drop it, but you guys just immaturely refuse to let things go. Take it to the YouTube comments section. And now I'm out of this thread.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
I thought you deuce'd outta here. Every time you come in here and talk about it, you're not dropping it.

At this point, you've backpedaled so far it's ridiculous. You could've recognized how much of a douche you were right off the bat and everything would be a-okay. Putting your words under the guise of sarcasm, blaming others for breathing air into your words, and announcing your departure from a non-physical location--all of those things scream immaturity.

GoldDragon

Reaction score
I thought you deuce'd outta here. Every time you come in here and talk about it, you're not dropping it.

At this point, you've backpedaled so far it's ridiculous. You could've recognized how much of a douche you were right off the bat and everything would be a-okay. Putting your words under the guise of sarcasm, blaming others for breathing air into your words, and announcing your departure from a non-physical location--all of those things scream immaturity.

And neg repping everyone on his way out. Classic.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
He literally just copy pasted that from a neg rep someone else left him. Also in the forum rules it says "Proclamations of "I'm never coming back!", or "I'm out of here!", and various posts to that effect are an instant perma-ban. If you don't want to be here, we don't want you here." I'm not sure if he was talking about just this thread or the forum in general, but from that first post where he said that it seemed more like the latter. Can we get a mod's opinion on this?

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
And neg repping everyone on his way out. Classic.

WAIT...WAIT...WHAT???

Guys, in case you have not noticed, and I'm sure many of you have not because you're so caught up in your misconstrued bandwagon hate-fest, I have ALWAYS signed rep in the past. ALWAYS. I didn't leave any of you any rep so don't you dare be blaming this shit on me. (I actually forgot about the rep feature on here until I went into the "Holidays" thread on here and saw what everyone was doing.) I will not stand for assholes like you sitting there behind your keyboards with ZERO scraps of evidence trying to damage my reputation by outright lying to whip each other into a frenzy.

You all seriously need to stop your immature little bandwagon hate-fest and get this thread back on topic.

')