Rings of saturn's lucas mann's guitar ability described by recentlydeparted guitarist

rapterr15

Reaction score
Yea seriously people. EG's original post that got this shitstorm started was a bit ambiguous as to whether he was serious or not, but I assumed he was joking as I tend to give people on this site the benefit of the doubt since most seem to be pretty cool people. He then went on to claim he was joking after people felt inclined to call him out, so just let it rest. This back and forth jab-poking has hijacked the thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Hiryuu

Dot dot dot.
Reaction score
Yeah, there's no need to gang up on EG for being a dick. Let's get back to ganging up on Lucas Mann for being a dick.

GoldDragon

Reaction score
WAIT...WAIT...WHAT???

Guys, in case you have not noticed, and I'm sure many of you have not because you're so caught up in your misconstrued bandwagon hate-fest, I have ALWAYS signed rep in the past. ALWAYS. I didn't leave any of you any rep so don't you dare be blaming this shit on me. (I actually forgot about the rep feature on here until I went into the "Holidays" thread on here and saw what everyone was doing.) I will not stand for assholes like you sitting there behind your keyboards with ZERO scraps of evidence trying to damage my reputation by outright lying to whip each other into a frenzy.

You all seriously need to stop your immature little bandwagon hate-fest and get this thread back on topic.

If not you, then who?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 236

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Dragging rep out like this is a fast pass to bannination, guys. Not worth it. We should follow Hiryuu's advice and go back to group slagging Lucas :lol:

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Internet e-peen measuring tools: Serious Business

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
"Waaaahhhhhhhh I called myself an asshole and everyone agreed. Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh"

(Howard Stern/Artie Lange fans will get this)

Man, you guys are really giving the guy a hard time. He tried diffusing things, but you just refuse to drop it. Immature.

Whoever wrote this while trying to neg rep me, you gave me a positive rep. :yesway:

That was the first time I saw my reps list, also found I got neg rep'd for dissing Ocarina or whatever that band's name is and was told that "my cliched metal isn't as cool as I think it is"....then another guy neg rep'd me for saying the prosecution in Randy Blythe's manslaughter case could go .... themselves. :lol:

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
Lucas not being able to play his own material is like not being able to make chicken salad from chicken sh!t... sure, it's insanely difficult and it'd be impressive if you did, but why would you ever want to in the first place? This band is the reason that people like my mother refer to heavy music as 'noise' in a pejorative context. Unmelodic meedly-core simply has no place in my musical repertoire, sorry.

Inb4 "well that's just your OPINION man!"

TelegramSam

7-string Understudy
Reaction score
Lucas not being able to play his own material is like not being able to make chicken salad from chicken sh!t... sure, it's insanely difficult and it'd be impressive if you did, but why would you ever want to in the first place? This band is the reason that people like my mother refer to heavy music as 'noise' in a pejorative context. Unmelodic meedly-core simply has no place in my musical repertoire, sorry.

Inb4 "well that's just your OPINION man!"

For ROS fans it's disappointing when they go to see new material live after enjoying an album and find that because of one member's apathy they will go home without hearing or seeing anything they wanted to. Presumably ROS fans want to see the band members pull of the crazy technical stuff live, so it sucks for them when it doesn't happen.

')