Road Rage LULZ

• Thread starter soundgardener75
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cromaticas

Reaction score
Why would you look for a fight when you can't even throw a punch and stay on your feet?Stupid people.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
That video made me all happy inside.

I know! I feel a little guilty for feeling that way, but I like that the guy got a beat down for bring a total a-hole. It was pretty evident that the guy in the filming car was reluctant to do anything, but when cornered he went to town. The best part is that the rager had at least one friend with him. That story is gonna get told over and over again, and there's nothing the dude can do about it. :lol:

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Man! When he started wailing on him like it was a UFC match I was like "Damn!!!"

downburst82

Reaction score
? was the filming car doing something to piss the guy off to begin with? I couldnt figure out who did what to who to start the whole thing?

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
The video was amusing to me either way because it seems like the guy in the black car was overreacting (I'm not sure what the filming car could've done so wrong to warrant such a reaction), but I too am wondering what started this whole thing. :scratch:

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Ya never know without having the full context, but it does seem like those in the filming vehicle were acting far more rationally throughout the matter.

Dooky

Reaction score
That was beautiful - like poetry in motion.
Only thing that could've made it better is if he'd thrown in some knees to the ribs when the guy was curled up on the ground.
Love seeing morons getting what they deserve!

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
? was the filming car doing something to piss the guy off to begin with? I couldnt figure out who did what to who to start the whole thing?

Looks like he was purposefully cutting him off when the black car was clearly speeding. This is I suppose a normal reaction...I mean, if someone was doing like 80 on a crowded freeway, weaving in and out of traffic and then came up on my ass, I'd BLOCK THE SHIT out of him.

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
yikes!! can't do that shit down here.. too many people have ccwp's and stopping someone to reach into their car can earn you a few slugs. sheesh! whatever google and the automotive industry are doing to further the driver-less car, isn't enough. they need to hurry up. I notice more people on the road are too preoccupied to actually 'drive'. whatever happened between those motorists couldn't have been that bad. at least you won't see anything like that happen between a herd of automaton prius(ii, um, ies, susses, wtf??).

')