Robb Flynn Epiphone Signature

• Thread starter ittoa666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Duraesu

Reaction score
wow, some people are so trve metalz that cant see a heart without associating with Emo music... and those same people are the ones that like multi coloured ibanez RGs just becase its "cool", how would you feel if every RG with multiple colors being showed here were associated with homosexuality? -.- yes, this is a rant.

i dont mind the inlays, they look cool and well done, and the guitar itself its very interesting and we all should applaud Epiphone for this! i cant even understand why the jeff waters sig did not get much attention here... its a kickass guitar with a very good price for what it is!

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Those love heart/skull inlays are fail! :lol:

:lol:

I love how fast the tone of this thread changed.

My internet wont even load the full images but I can tell it's gay as fuck.

That guy is getting lamer by the day.

He should try to be as cool as the guy from Vio-l----oh waiit.....

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Dave Navarro looks like he wants to suck your dick.

And to quote Harold And Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay...

Kumar: I've never had to suck a dick before.
Harold: Me neither.
Kumar: I bet it sucks dick!

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
yeah, this is neatly timed to promote their next album, "The Whimpering".

khournos

Reaction score
Oh god-damn SS.org,
how dare you crush my hopes of a normal forum...

All those people hating on Rob should just look at their own signatures...
Oh wait, there is none...

Also I think the inlay's rather cool,
and whoever says it's gay, has obviously never seen Machine Head performing live,
Rob wears shirts with this symbol nearly everytime on stage.

Also: In after epic paintjob! And baritone! I need it. NOW!

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
I wonder how the design would have ended up looking if someone gave Rob a pencil and paper and told him to do it himself, instead of what appears to have happened - bespectacled scientists in lab coats advising lame graphics and generally having their way with whatever was left of the instruments aesthetics, all the while promising Rob that "it's what's best for the company", "It's going to sell more this way" and "It's what Lord Vader would have wanted...". I'm not blaming the imaginary scientists but I'd hoped the guy would have had better taste than this. Oh well, he's the one who's gotta deal with it being his sig.

Oh god-damn SS.org,

Oh wait, there is none...

Also I think the inlay's rather cool,
and whoever says it's gay, has obviously never seen Machine Head performing live,
Rob wears shirts with this symbol nearly everytime on stage.

Also: In after epic paintjob! And baritone! I need it. NOW!

I guess we just wanted a sig with balls, from a great frontman from a solid metal band. Apart from being baritone, this sig definitely appears to lack balls.

Not everyone wants their own signature guitar, because that often ties the artist down to only being issued that particular model, or even only letting the artist play that one model of guitar on stage, no matter what their preference is that night. I think we'd all just hoped for a relatively plain bariton V sig, and the consensus seems like the allegedly confirmed paintjob has definitely been a bit of a let down. I believe I speak for lots of people when I say that folks here who've seen Machine Head live still expected more than this in terms of cosmetic appearance, those excessive inlays have nothing to do with their live show.

How dare ss.org crush your hopes for a normal forum? Indeed, how dare we?

:wavey:

Duraesu

Reaction score
I guess we just wanted a sig with balls, from a great frontman from a solid metal band. Apart from being baritone, this sig definitely appears to lack balls.

what, this sig is lacking balls just because the paint scheme and inlays are not the usual trve metalz paintz? :nuts:

lets wait for the specs info... i think thats the most important thing.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Fender make strats that are more 'metal' than this. Paint schemes and gaudy inlays like this, do not equal balls. Less is more is often the case. (one colour finish, no inlays etc)

Oh god-damn SS.org,

So what, a few people replying in a thread can't have an opinion? That makes the whole forum not normal? Some people are going to think that something looks bad, or represents something they don't like, doesn't mean the people are worse for it.

And good move on the "Oh yeah, if you're so good, where's your reward?" mentality. Having a signature does not make a man more or less worth, and the fact he HAS a signature doesn't change the visual value of the guitar. :2c:

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
what, this sig is lacking balls just because the paint scheme and inlays are not the usual trve metalz paintz? :nuts:

lets wait for the specs info... i think thats the most important thing.

I used the word appears instead of categorically or absolutely because the design hasn't been confirmed. WTF is trve metalz paintz in this situation? If anything I think this one IS terribly usual as far as generic metal sig guitars go. I just wanted a widely available baritone sig which wasn't covered in cheezy bullshit. I'm a fan of understatement instead of overstatement. But I guess the most recent sigs which have impressed me have been Guthrie's and JP's among others, so maybe I should have known better that to expect more from a MH sig.

')