Robb Flynn Epiphone Signature

• Thread starter ittoa666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Semi-pro

Reaction score
PS. Who is the dickhead in the white? He looks like he's from one of those early 21st century rap/rock groups.

You mean "Rob Flynn 1999"? :lol:
281x211.jpg

I think the guitar's pretty cool though. Not crazy about the inlays, but i don't find them that terrible. The single coil neck pup is a big plus!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xodus

Reaction score
Totally unsure whether I want this or not. The specs seem really nice, but the inlays kill it. Incidentally, I want to scallop the frets of my next guitar, so I might end up getting this.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
He could've kept it kvlt and called it the death love.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Talk about a major fail! When I first saw the picture I thought someone had posted some kind of My Chemical Romance sig model instead - I nearly checked the date to make sure it wasn't the 1st of April already!

Gio18

Reaction score
ok so does any one have any idea when the sig is goiong to come out Iheard a few weeks ago but nothing yet!(im tired of wating!)

Solstafir

Reaction score
This started so well...
Epiphone.. Flying V.. Baritone.!!!! (so far so good)
headstock looked awesome...
then we got to the neck...

Good lord...this redefines tacky. why couldn't they have left the fretboard blank? Or maybe trapezoid inlays?

UltraParanoia

Reaction score
I dont think this guitar is actually for sale yet
Epiphone wasted no time get the Jeff Waters custom etc up on their site but nothing about this yet

Jontain

Reaction score
With a blank fretboard the graphics wouldnt be a problem as you could spray the body black, however I just couldnt live with those inlays.

')