Rockerverb 50 mk II into Matamp 4x12 (G12s)?

• Thread starter imijj
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

imijj

Reaction score
I have someone offering me a matamp 4x12 with the following description: "These cabs were a custom shop order item. I ordered them without badges, loaded with G12T speakers, in Orange tolex with tweed grills. The G12T speaker is known as The Hot 100. They are 400 watt cabs rated at 16 ohms. The Orange tolex is called Orange Peel as it actually resembles the peel of an orange. This covering was a limited option as it was not a standard option from Matamp. They are hand built in Great Britain by order."

I have a rockerverb 50 mkii head that I'd be playing through it. The price is definitely right. What are your thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Matamp makes really quality stuff. I have a head and a 2x12, and a NAD for it somewhere here. I can't comment on the speaker selection, and maybe it's not quite Orange cab level because Orange cabs really stand out in terms of multi-ply construction, but I'd say better than average for sure. If it's a good deal price-wise then it's probably a no-brainer ;-)

')