Rockin' from Canada

• Thread starter LorenzoD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LorenzoD

vidya gaems
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I've decided to stop lurking and start posting! I can't hold back from the awesomeness of these forums anymore haha. So I guess I'll get on with my spiel.

I'm 21 and I've been playing guitar since I was about 13. I've played in a few bands and even toured across Canada this year... though I'm not in a band right now. I recently just started my own project and will be posting music on soundclick, which you can check out at: SoundClick artist: Riocopter - page with MP3 music downloads ...any feedback is appreciated!

Guitar rig wise... I currently play a PRS Korina Singlecut SE, Fender Mexi Stratocaster (w/ Dimarzio Tone Zone S, Texas Specials) and a Fender Lite Ash Telecaster. Right now I'm plugging through a handful of pedals that goes into a Line 6 Spider Valve MKii HD100 and a Marshall 1960A 4x12 cab... but since I recently left my touring band, I no longer have a need for that size of a rig and am currently looking to switch to a POD X3 for studio and home use. Also considering switching back to playing Ibanez since now that I'm writing and playing my own stuff again, I want to turn up the brutalness :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')