Ron Jarzombek's new custom 7!

• Thread starter progmetaldan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

i_love_tazzus

Out For Lunch
Reaction score
+1 :hbang: I love his work with Watchtower as well, its a shame that new album of theirs hasn't worked out... :(

Eh, that's only because the other members have too many other commitments going on. Alex Webster played bass on the latest Hate Eternal album, and drummer Charlie Zeleny's got a full sideman schedule, aside from ...Behold The Arctopus.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ron tour for Blotted Science with Derek Roddy on drums. Derek was the second drummer chosen to work on Blotted. That's if his Serpent's Call project doesn't need to tour right away after their album is released later this year (I've read that he wants people to d/l it for $free initially... interesting).

progmetaldan

Reaction score
Eh, that's only because the other members have too many other commitments going on. Alex Webster played bass on the latest Hate Eternal album, and drummer Charlie Zeleny's got a full sideman schedule, aside from ...Behold The Arctopus.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ron tour for Blotted Science with Derek Roddy on drums. Derek was the second drummer chosen to work on Blotted. That's if his Serpent's Call project doesn't need to tour right away after their album is released later this year (I've read that he wants people to d/l it for $free initially... interesting).

umm, the Watchtower album 'Mathematics' involved the members of Watchtower, not Blotted Science...

And the Blotted Science band (Ron, Alex and Charlie) have been having rehearsals for possible touring...

SlowShred

Reaction score
umm, the Watchtower album 'Mathematics' involved the members of Watchtower, not Blotted Science...

And the Blotted Science band (Ron, Alex and Charlie) have been having rehearsals for possible touring...

Ya, they just got together in Tampa where Alex Webster lives a cpl wks ago. They only got to do 5 songs unfortunately and they didn't get to do Bleeding the Brain (Ron and Alex's fave) b/c Zeleny didn't have time to learn it beforehand. Ron told me they'd need an additional 2 wks to play a 1/2 hr set. He also told me they might get a chance late this yr Nov/Dec time to maybe do a little tour. He said he'd like to tour with Necropahgist as he's buddies with the leadman. I personally would love to see Necrophagist again but with Blotted Science :hbang:

Brendan G

What is this then?
Reaction score

But Derek left because the songs were written with Chris Adler's (the original drummer) drumming in mind, and Derek couldn't or didn't like playing someone else's style, so he left.

UGH

Reaction score
How do we mob these three to try and show support for a Blotted Science tour, hah?

Reaction score
Necrophagist and Blotted Science on tour.... What a sight that would be. OMG.... The Blotted science album is by far the best tech metal album I've heard and a strong contender to "the album of the year" this year. :metal: Jarzombek is just sick! Gordian knot FTW!

progmetaldan

Reaction score
Necrophagist and Blotted Science on tour.... What a sight that would be. OMG.... The Blotted science album is by far the best tech metal album I've heard and a strong contender to "the album of the year" this year. :metal: Jarzombek is just sick! Gordian knot FTW!

Yes! Ron's solo on 'Rivers Dancing' is breathtaking! :bowdown:

i_love_tazzus

Out For Lunch
Reaction score
But Derek left because the songs were written with Chris Adler's (the original drummer) drumming in mind, and Derek couldn't or didn't like playing someone else's style, so he left.

That sucks. Derek's one of my fave drummers atm.

Anyone have any idea on the pickup Ron uses on the guitar? Looks like a DiMarzio to me. He's typically used Duncans on most of his creations, iirc.

SlowShred

Reaction score
That sucks. Derek's one of my fave drummers atm.

Anyone have any idea on the pickup Ron uses on the guitar? Looks like a DiMarzio to me. He's typically used Duncans on most of his creations, iirc.

If I remember right, he said it was a dimarzio, I think a Fred or evolution, but I think the evo. I'll ask him next time I go in for a lesson. Once I get my 7, I'll be seeing his a lot more so he doesn't have to constantly be tuning his 6 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')