Ronciswall Guitars - Kamaitachi first release video

• Thread starter GabeR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GabeR

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey guys! still Gabriele from Ronciswall here,i just recorded a video about the new Kamaitachi model with a more in depth thoughs. let me know what do you think! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Love the finish on that second one. That was trendy in the 80s for a while, about time someone brought it back.

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
They both look great, very different and unique from most other offerings of smaller builders these days. Looking forward to hearing how they sound!

Reaction score
Wow, this looks amazing!
But I wonder about that output jack placement. For such an ergonomic guitar it seems it won't allow for comfortable play in classical position. It's exactly where the guitar rests on your right leg.
Does anybody have any experience with this Ronciswall shape and can comment on this? It's probably the only thing that prevents me from pulling the trigger on one of those guitars.

GabeR

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thanks! :) yes some demo is in the making

GabeR

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wow, this looks amazing!
But I wonder about that output jack placement. For such an ergonomic guitar it seems it won't allow for comfortable play in classical position. It's exactly where the guitar rests on your right leg.
Does anybody have any experience with this Ronciswall shape and can comment on this? It's probably the only thing that prevents me from pulling the trigger on one of those guitars.

Hey there! The output jack is placed in the position like the image. I never had complains about the input placement also on the original vapor, although a 90° angular jack input can be used to enanche the experience in that playing position, we do also offer 30 days returns if you find your self having issue with this aspect :)

Reaction score
Awesome, that's what I wanted to hear, thanks! Now I gotta go play with the configurator!

')