Rondo customer service

• Thread starter HaveFaithWithin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I ordered an Agile 7 right after Thanksgiving. I emailed them and called them and got no answer or response. I just thought it was kind of weird. What are y'alls experience with Rondo/Agile??

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They, as in Kurt, were very nice and very quick to help me for all of my four Rondo orders. I'd try sending an e-mail from a different account, you might be getting caught in a spam filter. I've never called them before though.

JeffHenneman

Reaction score
Kurt usually responds very quickly when I message him. Did you leave him a message when you called?

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
I've emailed him a bunch of times, and he's always gotten back to me within a few hours. Recently, he actually emailed me unexpectedly to tell me he got an unexpected shipment of a bass he ran out of. :yesway:

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score
All of my messages were swiftly responded to by Kurt. I'd say try again, he is one reliable dude.

ArrowHead

Reaction score
\ I emailed them and called them

What email did you send to? Kurt@rondomusic.com?

There's no phone # for Rondo, so I wonder who you were calling? I remember once someone went scouring online and tracked down either a warehouse number or someone's home phone. Kurt doesn't have a business line, he does all his contact via email.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Every email I've sent to Kurt (I'm amazed he still converses with me) has been answered in 2 days or less.

Bouillestfu

Reaction score
Every time I've emailed Kurt I'd get an answer in the hour... So I'd go with Max, you're probably getting to his spam folder.

')