Rondo Music / Agile questions :D

• Thread starter cafadeon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cafadeon

\m/(..)\m/
Reaction score
Hey ppl,
Ive been looking at agile for ages (as with most people) but i live in australia so i dont have the chance to play one :(, so therefore i have a few questions
How good is rondo music to deal with? shipping etc?
Also im looking at 7 string non-floyd guitar, which one would u reccomend for metal/shred?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
To answer your questions is that:

Kurt from Rondo Music is a great guy to deal with and is very good at responding to emails and providing A+ customer service.

I live in the U.S. so the shipping was considerably cheaper than what it would be for you in Australia but I can tell you that my guitar was shipped inside the case (which was super secure) and then shipped in a box that was packed with foam on each end.

As far as non Floyd Rose guitars that they offer then I'd suggest taking a look at the Septor models.

Also Agile has options for colors, scale length, even fretboard wood,

Also the necks thickness are in between that of a Ibanez and Schecter (not quite as thin as an Ibanez neck but not quite as thick as a Shecter)

Hope this helps you out.

cafadeon

\m/(..)\m/
Reaction score
To answer your questions is that:

Kurt from Rondo Music is a great guy to deal with and is very good at responding to emails and providing A+ customer service.

I live in the U.S. so the shipping was considerably cheaper than what it would be for you in Australia but I can tell you that my guitar was shipped inside the case (which was super secure) and then shipped in a box that was packed with foam on each end.

As far as non Floyd Rose guitars that they offer then I'd suggest taking a look at the Septor models.

Also Agile has options for colors, scale length, even fretboard wood,

Also the necks thickness are in between that of a Ibanez and Schecter (not quite as thin as an Ibanez neck but not quite as thick as a Shecter)

Hope this helps you out.
Thanks mate this has been most helpful :bowdown:

karnivorus

Reaction score
It took only 5 days to get mine shipped to my door and I live in Canada. It cost me 150$ for shipping and duties. If you want a fixed bridge, check out the models with the ''Hip shot'' bridges, much better then TOM in my opinion.

guitar4tw

Reaction score
Have had two guitars shipped to Norway, both were packaged well, shipped quickly and Kurt was great to deal with. Quick responses on e-mail and everything. A+.

dan_of_pants

Reaction score
If I were you I would be seriously looking at the septor models (or maybe the new pendulum models if your game). Even though it cost a bit for shipping and you have to get a hard case (worth it), it'll still be about half of what you'd pay for something of similar quality at a store. Keep in mind that if the order is less than a grand, you won't have to pay any GST or customs duty on it.

The only problem your going to have is that if you don't like it, you can't return it. Good thing is, you'll like it.

')