ROTER FANNED FRETS prodyction model ??? Go buy an AGILE instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMetalVenom

Vallz und Veinaz
Reaction score
some new fresh pics :)

as.jpg

sd.jpg

th.jpg

hg.jpg

I was looking at the pictures that you'd just posted up and....

noyphh.jpg

I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!

PnKnG

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome pics Sebastian :hbang:

The wait for my guitar is driving me insane :scream:

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Wenge with Bleached grains?! It's as if you are somehow able to predict my gas and offer options that further it before my first order has even made it to me. A second guitar may be ordered after some time is spent with the first for sure.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Hey Seb, when you get to the point that it makes sense, could you post pics of the guitars that have ash or padouk woods as well? The only thing keeping me from ordering one is that I want to see the different wood combos - especially different body wood options. Thanks!

scorch

Reaction score
thank you sebastian for taking the pics with my guitar :D
I think Im the only one with 8 fanned and this woods...

cant wait :shred:

Jeepers

Reaction score
Ah thats yours? very lucky :p really nice pieces of wenge there
especially the fretboard :yesway:

Scarpie

Reaction score
guys i have unfortunately found this thread WAY TOO LATE, I hope not to offend anyone with possible repetition. i apologize in advance, if this has been adressed but if the necks are one piece wenge was there any mention if there will be additional truss rods for 9 and or 10 string guitars. wouldn't there be a threat of warping on such wide necks? and sebastian you are a saint for this thread but to work this much to appease clientel in addition, well i am just at a loss for words.

XxXPete

Reaction score
New pics look bad-ass..I may need some BEANO!!. Anybody have idea of how thick the neck is on these??-thanks

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
guys i have unfortunately found this thread WAY TOO LATE, I hope not to offend anyone with possible repetition. i apologize in advance, if this has been adressed but if the necks are one piece wenge was there any mention if there will be additional truss rods for 9 and or 10 string guitars. wouldn't there be a threat of warping on such wide necks? and sebastian you are a saint for this thread but to work this much to appease clientel in addition, well i am just at a loss for words.
They come with 2 truss rods standard for the 8 strings (and possibly even the 7 strings, but i don't know) I cannot imagine a need for more for a 9 or 10 string since wenge is a strong/stable wood as it is, but Sebastian is really the expert here.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
we can bleach just any part of the guitar :agreed:
If you stay this connected with the costumers, your business will grow and grow... If you pay attention to the majority view yet pay attention to smaller customish requests.. Like bleaching the body ect... I just see your business gaining more and more of a solid name.:metal: Great job man....:agreed:

Demeyes

Reaction score

If you look at the picture above you can see the two truss rods on the 8 string. I've never seen more than 2 truss rods in a guitar before and wenge is supposed to be a very stable wood so I think that should be enough. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the wood combos that are being made. Seems like there's a lot of wenge going around!

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Hey, I didnt read all 61 pages of this thread so excuse me if I missed it,

When do you think this deal for $850 will end? I may consider getting one after summer.. if Im not so broke then. Kinda been gassing for a 8 string fanned fret for awhile now.

Also, Is it 100% upfront or do you accept deposits?

(edit just read above, the pricing is going to stay the same? Not a limited time offer? thats good.)

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score

When do you think this deal for $850 will end? I may consider getting one after summer.. if Im not so broke then. Kinda been gassing for a 8 string fanned fret for awhile now.

(edit just read above, the pricing is going to stay the same? Not a limited time offer? thats good.)

The money is all upfront. Because the turnaround (was supposed to be) quick, and they needed to get all the materials in.

Scarpie

Reaction score
They come with 2 truss rods standard for the 8 strings (and possibly even the 7 strings, but i don't know) I cannot imagine a need for more for a 9 or 10 string since wenge is a strong/stable wood as it is, but Sebastian is really the expert here.

If you look at the picture above you can see the two truss rods on the 8 string. I've never seen more than 2 truss rods in a guitar before and wenge is supposed to be a very stable wood so I think that should be enough. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the wood combos that are being made. Seems like there's a lot of wenge going around!

wow i missed that completely, i thought they were only one truss rod, by additional i meant two rods at most hahaha but thank you guys.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score

The Information about the pricing and options can all be found in Sebastians first post in the thread, The price of the guitars is actually $1000 without a case now, and as drmosh said its all up front. If you provide them both pickups its $850 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')