Rusty Cooley - Guitar Hero

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
This was posted in some Guitar Hero thread not long ago. That's pretty awesome, though! :yesway:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
:lol: That was absolutely insane! The parts with the sweep arpeggios were just crazy.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
I'm so rediculously bad at this game and so are most of my buddies who play guitar in real life.

I wonder how much practice this guy put into that song.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
:rofl: Me too dude.

Count me in.
I wouldn't play 2 two bars of that Cooley song.

That's fucking ridiculous, as someone else said you might as well learn to play it for real.

But that's just a video game. It's purpose is different from learning an instrument for real. It wants to provide you with the "guitar hero experience", not turn you into a musician. There's nothing really relevant about guitar playing there (beside hitting the notes on the right beats) : it just want to draw you in the whole "on-the-road-rock-star-gigging-before-crowd-that-might-boo-you-if-you-are-bad" thing. Some of my friends enjoy playing with mine a lot but don't want to touch a real guitar with a ten-foot pole.

Latest posts

')