Rusty cooley maple

• Thread starter dobbinlecher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could have at least posted a link. :lol:

dean_rc_10.jpg

I like it infinitely more than the two he has on the market right now. Which probably means it'll never see the light of day. :lol:

For the record, to post a picture:

For a picture on your computer, host it on a site like Flickr or Photobucket and then copy and paste the link from the "Share" box.

For a picture from the internet, just right click on the picture and select "copy image URL". Then click the icon that looks like a mountain on the text box, and paste the copied link in the pop up box.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
i love those inlays! i wish they went up the rest of the fretboard though.

jtm45

Reaction score
Aside from the lamborghini logo :noway:

Yeah.......you usually find that people who have Lamborghini stickers on their guitars don't have a Lamborghini :nono:

Shouldn't be too long before Rusty jumps ship again (he's actually overdue if anything). Wonder who'll have the misfortune of his company next time ?:lol::lol::lol:

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
That guitar is by far his best looking one. It's insanely nice like that.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah.......you usually find that people who have Lamborghini stickers on their guitars don't have a Lamborghini :nono:

Shouldn't be too long before Rusty jumps ship again (he's actually overdue if anything). Wonder who'll have the misfortune of his company next time ?:lol::lol::lol:

I doubt anyone will take him. Why would Ibanez or Jackson want him back after he bashed them?

Maybe ESP would do it, they tend to like making black, EMG equipped 7s. :lol:

Dean seems set on doing whatever he says, so I doubt he'll jump ship. No one else is going to give him a fanned 8, two sig 7s, and a sig 6 as well as CS access right out of the gate, especially not the big guns (Ibanez, ESP, Jackson, etc.).

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Rusty, in the past, has been endorsed by Jackson and Ibanez, which only gave him high end custom guitars, not signature models.

After he left those respective companies, he wasn't all too nice (or professional) when he spoke about them. Look up some of the early RC7 video, back when he was using the red one. A few of his students have also mentioned him making a remark here and there.

jtm45

Reaction score
Totally agree Max.
Rusty certainly isn't big on loyalty or gratitude it would seem.
The Ibanez LACS built him one of the nicest 7's they've ever turned out (the blue one with the Double-Edge Piezo trem that, i think, Nikt ended up scoring) and i seem to remember them giving him one of the first trem-equipped RG8's too......and then he screwed them over.
They should have known that anyone who wears turtle-neck spandex tops tucked into their jeans cannot be trusted or relied upon for anything (particularly fashion tips):lol:

aleXander

BlackByPopularDemand
Reaction score

He has the Lamborghini logo because Dean and Rusty call it the Lamborghini of 7 strings.. which I completely disagree with:noway:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Could have at least posted a link. :lol:

dean_rc_10.jpg

I like it infinitely more than the two he has on the market right now. Which probably means it'll never see the light of day. :lol:

For the record, to post a picture:

For a picture on your computer, host it on a site like Flickr or Photobucket and then copy and paste the link from the "Share" box.

For a picture from the internet, just right click on the picture and select "copy image URL". Then click the icon that looks like a mountain on the text box, and paste the copied link in the pop up box.

This looks way better and far less pseudo-metal than that black one he has w/ the Geiger looking graphics.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
He has the Lamborghini logo because Dean and Rusty call it the Lamborghini of 7 strings.. which I completely disagree with:noway:

Just because a lambo is fast and expensive doesn't necessarily mean you'd enjoy driving it... :shrug:

Jordans are $200 footwear that feel like cardboard boxes on your feet.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As for the guitars (the whole RC series), say what you will about the aesthetics or the guy behind them, they're some killer guitars, even the import models. :agreed:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
As for the guitars (the whole RC series), say what you will about the aesthetics or the guy behind them, they're some killer guitars, even the import models. :agreed:

I've played one. I like them. I just don't like the price tags. :lol:

To be honest, though, they felt alot like slightly thinner versions of my 7620s w/ a much more comfy cutaway.

Latest posts

')