RWJ is... Banned from YouTube??

• Thread starter Jakke
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
So it seems like he has been banned for copyright infringements, I have not watched in about a year, so I am not directly affected.
Tough luck for all his million subscribers though...

banned.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Wow, I'm surprised he would get banned considering he's one of the most popular channels.

Ninetyfour

Reaction score
To be honest all he really did was get the public to send him videos (or get them from Reddit), and commentate them with sexist, racist or stereotypical jokes and got paid for it.

Sucks for his fans I guess.

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
Considering he's pretty much the same as most of the other popular YouTubers ("HI I'M USING SARCASM, HERE ARE SOME VIDEO LINKS, WATCH ME LAMPOON SOME CURRENT EVENT AND/OR PUBLIC FIGURE, MAKE SOME JOKES ABOUT SOCIAL AWKWARDNESS, AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT.") I can't say I feel the magnitude of the loss.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I am glad I am not the only person who dislikes him. My bro, and friends all think the is hilarious. I just dont find him to be that funny.

hereticemir

with a Tuna sandwich
Reaction score
These guys are professionals when comes to trolling RAY:
—Irate Gamer
Trolling Ray

• Tell him, "America's Funniest Home Videos called, they want their show and lack of humor back!"
  • Call him out on his blatant racism and sexism as he constantly hides it by saying, "Naw I kid the _______," so that nobody in New York City finds him and beats the shit out of him.
  • Tell him to quit shaving his eyebrows.
  • Tell him, "Jersey Shore called, they want their filthy, greasy Guidos back."
  • Call him a pedophile as all his fans are twelve and under.
  • Remind him that he doesn't have any friends at all, not just because they "don't want to be on film."
  • Remind him that he'll never make it in show business because he's a fucking douche pump and has no on-camera talent, regardless of how high he raises his shaved eyebrows.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Da fuck is a RWJ?

EDIT: Oh someone wrote it out and I still dunno who it is. On to the next thread...

')