Ryan Knights New LACS a Blue FR!!

• Thread starter Peffel84
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
A Telecaster from Ibanez? That's new! At least for me it is.

Dave Navarro had one in 1991 on the Jane's Addiction Lollapalooza tour- i looked for a picture, but couldn't find one, he's playing it in this video:

As for the OP, Ryan's is sweet!

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
He has the tastiest LACS guitars in existence, I would buy this one in a heartbeat.

4009958078_0708847554_o.jpg

6051955281_29b4a1215a_o.jpg

This one also

tumblr_mmchc8S8sW1qjzcawo1_500.jpg

This looked like an LACS at first but it's just his Lazer Blue RG with the lights hitting it, looks like space though.

0f22c7eea1d311e2971f22000a1f8c25_7.jpg

On top of that being one of the best guitarists out there, love his solos. He's instantly recognizable IMO.

Dooky

Reaction score
I don't really like any of the production model FR's. Don't really like the finish options or scratch plates. But that thing is freakin' awesome!!! Ibanez really should but something like this with similar specs into production.:agreed:

Jzbass25

Reaction score
They should definitely start making fr's without the silly pickup rings/pickguards and start making some maple topped, edge trem'd goodness. But personally I like his green LACS better

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Probably one of the best LACS guitars I've ever seen. That is so god damn gorgeous.

Chuck

Reaction score
Okay so yeah it is Ryan from TBDM, sweet. Yeah tremendous player, agreed with Kenji, some of the best metal solos ever. Also, dude has seriously some of the best taste in guitars ever

Jlang

I am Megatron
Reaction score
That flamed green with the rainbow pickups is absolutely unreal .

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please release as a signature please release as a signature please release as a signature please release as a signature please release as a signature please release as a signature please release as a signature...

You know, I'm usually not one to say someone should get a sig, but Ryan Knight is too good of a dude, and player, to not. :)

Peffel84

Reaction score
That flamed green with the rainbow pickups is absolutely unreal .

it looks like the rainbow colored pickups are inspired by the first jason becker sig guitar.

and i cant help to think this FR is also a Jason Becker inspired ,hense the nice blue color and maple fretboard.

(all speculation though)

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know, I'm usually not one to say someone should get a sig, but Ryan Knight is too good of a dude, and player, to not. :)

This past weekend, I was walking through an upscale neighborhood in Saratoga Springs with my girlfriend and a random waiter sees my t-shirt (TBDM, obviously) and calls down from the balcony "WOO! BLACK DAHLIA! YEAH!" or something to that effect. :lol:

They certainly have the fanbase.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Wait until you guys hear all the leads on the new record - your already stellar perception of Ryan Knight will be shattered :hbang:

jeleopard

Reaction score
OMG OMG FOR REALZ OMG!!!!!111

Dude, that's the nice way of saying "We'll mention it off hand to someone who doesn't make those decisions, instead of outright explaining why it's silly to ask/tell us here.". Come on man. :lol:

Better than nothing.

Why you always gotta be a killjoy man? Can't we ever be excited for anything? :(

')