Ryan + Zelda = HYLIAN METAL \m/

• Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what's worse you (and I, for that matter) not knowing the correct wording for a resident of Hyrule, or these guys for being that big of a geek for knowing! :lol: :bowdown:

:squint:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Reaction score
Hylia

The Hylia (ハイリア族, Hairia-zoku?) are an elf-like[20] race of humans from the fictional world of Hyrule.[21]

The Hylia were the first race to establish organized civilization in ancient Hyrule, though in Twilight Princess, the Oocca are said to have created them. Unlike several other races in the series, they tend to live in highly populated cities. The term "Hylian" generally refers to a member of the Hylian race, as opposed to "Hyrulian", which refers to any inhabitant of Hyrule. According to the original[22] A Link to the Past instruction manual, Hylians were born with magic-infused blood, endowing them with psychic powers and skill in wizardry, while according to the Japanese manual, these powers are gifts from the gods. The manuals also claim that the Hylians' long, pointed ears (their only known physical difference from humans) allow them to hear messages from the gods. In Ocarina of Time, most Hylians seem to live within the fortified walls of Hyrule Castle Town or the small, neighboring village of Kakariko. Besides living in the bustling marketplace, other citizens of the kingdom inhabit territory outside of the protected city.

:lol: :yesway:

Reaction score
fuck yeah dude, Zelda games kick ass. this should be part of the game! sounds fucking awesome, mix is great, tones kick ass. fuckin' A!

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Someone needs to photoshop Link with an RG or something.

attachment.php

Yeah it sucks, but i cant draw shit, even if its real tiny. BUT I TRIED, DAMNIT!

Attachments

• A_Link_to_the_Past_b.jpg
    A_Link_to_the_Past_b.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 65

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
lol thanks for my new avatar!

is that my DY?

Thats what i was shooting for. That pretty much was the original image. I used a screenshot from the Rockbox (Alternate iPod OS) theme i have. I'll send you that though.

Attachments

• A Link to the Past.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 15

NemesisTheory

Reaction score
That's a beautiful rendition! Damn, if I'm not jealous. The beats sound cool too. I would love to hear you do more Zelda tunes.

Scott

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Sweet new avatar, Ryan. :lol: Link with an electric guitar.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
lol yah like the 4th sword too

Link is secretly a death metal maniac and a shredding master.

I haven't played any of the Zelda games in a while, but I remember having lots of good times with Zelda 2: Link's Adventure for NES, A Link to the Past for SNES, Link's Awakening for Game Boy, and Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for N64. My brother had Windwaker for Gamecube, but it didn't really capture my interest at all, so I never played it.

')