Ryan + Zelda = HYLIAN METAL \m/

• Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Reaction score
:lol: It had to be done, my friends! I think spent a little too much time on it haha

There's about 15 guitars playing but i think it sounds orgasmic. Zelda music was meant for metal guitar. I dusted off the PODxt for this one. EZD + EZXDFH for drums. I used the Gibson SG for most of it. After you listen, see if you can guess which guitar was the DY 20th lol (hint: listen hard).

Hylian metal must be cranked at least to 100db for proper administration. :lol:

[media]http://www.abominodium.com/mp3/Abominodium%20-%20Hyrule%20Castle%20HICUT.mp3[/media]

:hbang:

Sorry if the treble is a little sharp, i have really dark speakers, and i tend to over comp for them. Soon i'll have my monitors \m/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
:hbang: Where's me Master Sword?! :mad: Fucking awesome!

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Sweet. AWEEESOME. I love video game music and I remember always thinking that was a really cool song in Zelda. Of course, all the music in the Zelda games rocks. I used to do Mega Man and Final Fantasy musics on guitar. Never put as much time into anything as this, though.

Excellent. :yesway:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool man, now go record some final fantasy

Ryan

Reaction score
:wub:
Zelda music does own pretty hard tho. Some of that early Final Fantasy music was done by the same people im pretty sure. Like, what was it.. FF Mystic Quest i think lol the battle music was so 80's shreddin.. Imma have make some more Zelda music soon though.. Dark World Theme anyone?

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Fucking Brutal. I'll give you money if you do some Neo Geo songs. :lol:

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
What is Hylian? :scratch: Did you mean Hyrulian? I'm confused... badass playing though! :hbang:

:squint:

Hylia

The Hylia (ハイリア族, Hairia-zoku?) are an elf-like[20] race of humans from the fictional world of Hyrule.[21]

The Hylia were the first race to establish organized civilization in ancient Hyrule, though in Twilight Princess, the Oocca are said to have created them. Unlike several other races in the series, they tend to live in highly populated cities. The term "Hylian" generally refers to a member of the Hylian race, as opposed to "Hyrulian", which refers to any inhabitant of Hyrule. According to the original[22] A Link to the Past instruction manual, Hylians were born with magic-infused blood, endowing them with psychic powers and skill in wizardry, while according to the Japanese manual, these powers are gifts from the gods. The manuals also claim that the Hylians' long, pointed ears (their only known physical difference from humans) allow them to hear messages from the gods. In Ocarina of Time, most Hylians seem to live within the fortified walls of Hyrule Castle Town or the small, neighboring village of Kakariko. Besides living in the bustling marketplace, other citizens of the kingdom inhabit territory outside of the protected city.

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
This is really good, dude. I was playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time recently. There really is some great music in it.
You made EZXDFH sound great too, man. Really good work.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
:wub:
Zelda music does own pretty hard tho. Some of that early Final Fantasy music was done by the same people im pretty sure. Like, what was it.. FF Mystic Quest i think lol the battle music was so 80's shreddin.. Imma have make some more Zelda music soon though.. Dark World Theme anyone?

Nah, Zelda = Koji Kondo, FF (until recently) = Nobou Uemetsu.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
I see I'm not up to date on my Zelda trivia. I understand now! :agreed:

:squint:

I don't know what's worse you (and I, for that matter) not knowing the correct wording for a resident of Hyrule, or these guys for being that big of a geek for knowing! :lol: :bowdown:

')