S7320, info and pix please

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
so ive decided on buying one of these a putting blazes or something in it

so ive got a question about the ZR trem and spring tension, im planning on putting it in drop b with the high F and all would it fuck up anything?

also post some pix!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
no, actually a bit less, you can still whammy upwards quite a bit, but not as much as other trems. i'm a big whammy user and its just fine for me though

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i want one also! you better get us a good picstory when ya get it! sam ash here in cinci have one instock if you wanna play 1 first.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Picture017.jpg

i'v since upgraded to blackouts.
and for the record, i was the first guy to put actives in the s7320's :)

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
so ive decided on buying one of these a putting blazes or something in it

so ive got a question about the ZR trem and spring tension, im planning on putting it in drop b with the high F and all would it fuck up anything?

also post some pix!

I used to run mine DGCFADG with no issues.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
Picture017.jpg

i'v since upgraded to blackouts.
the guitar =:yesway::yesway:
the pickup rings =:noway:
all in all=:metal:

do blackouts sound better then emg's? im talking as in can it handle "progressive-jazz-death metal-ish" soloing and then "face melting" death-core style chug chug ?

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
the guitar =:yesway::yesway:
the pickup rings =:noway:
all in all=:metal:

do blackouts sound better then emg's? im talking as in can it handle "progressive-jazz-death metal-ish" soloing and then "face melting" death-core style chug chug ?

you gotta have pup rings, guitars look plain stupid without them, i guess most 7 string guitars dont have them because its cheaper to not worry about the cost of making them, but practically every 6 string guitar has pup rings on them and look normal:shrug:

blackouts dont really sound "better". they just have a tad more 'umph", to be honost, every so often a peice of gear comes along that everyone on this site has to bandwagon on(like the axe fx right now), well, i'v been into active pups for 10 years or so, so when a new active pup was on the scene, and the band wagon guys kept going on and on about it, i jumped on and i had to try them.
like i said, they are a bit hotter than emgs, but if i bought a guitar with emg's in it, i wouldnt bother buying the blackouts this time(minimal differance). the biggest advangage is that the blackouts come in a smaller form that you dont have to route out your guitar for.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
you gotta have pup rings, guitars look plain stupid without them, i guess most 7 string guitars dont have them because its cheaper to not worry about the cost of making them, but practically every 6 string guitar has pup rings on them and look normal:shrug:

blackouts dont really sound "better". they just have a tad more 'umph", to be honost, every so often a peice of gear comes along that everyone on this site has to bandwagon on(like the axe fx right now), well, i'v been into active pups for 10 years or so, so when a new active pup was on the scene, and the band wagon guys kept going on and on about it, i jumped on and i had to try them.
like i said, they are a bit hotter than emgs, but if i bought a guitar with emg's in it, i wouldnt bother buying the blackouts this time(minimal differance). the biggest advangage is that the blackouts come in a smaller form that you dont have to route out your guitar for.
indeed. well ive got it figured out so thanks dudes

Reaction score

:scratch: How do you know you were the first guy??

Nonetheless, your S7320 is sexy as fuck. I have a thing (more like a non-sexual fetish) for bare wood bodied guitars. I cant stand ANY paint on guitar bodies. Every guitar i own has all the paint stripped off the body.

Nice guitar!

ire_works

Djent ,Djent ,Djent
Reaction score
I prefere the ZR trem to other blade style trems just based on how smoothly it will move and stay in tune. It comes already available to remove half the screws for absolute whammy insanity (cricket noises and all) and i've never had trouble with keeping in tune. Also , ifs its that much of an issue for more whammy stuff , you could get it a little bit more routed , since Herman Li plays the S series and has a HELL of a deep recess for whammy stuff.

S > RG

Bareknuckle Nailbomb in the bridge , Evo in the neck ... Dimarzios :yesway:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 487.jpg
    Picture 487.jpg
    787.3 KB · Views: 172

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
I prefere the ZR trem to other blade style trems just based on how smoothly it will move and stay in tune. It comes already available to remove half the screws for absolute whammy insanity (cricket noises and all) and i've never had trouble with keeping in tune. Also , ifs its that much of an issue for more whammy stuff , you could get it a little bit more routed , since Herman Li plays the S series and has a HELL of a deep recess for whammy stuff.

S > RG

Bareknuckle Nailbomb in the bridge , Evo in the neck ... Dimarzios :yesway:

attachment.php

wow thats pretty, i love the green.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
:scratch: How do you know you were the first guy??

i was one of the very very first guys to get one when the were released ( it was in the first batch that came to america) and i droped them in it the first day i got it, then i made a thread about it and was told by a bunch of people i was the first guy to do it because the guitar was only JUST released and i already did it. besides, i STILL havnt seen anyone with actives routed out on their s7320. MOST people dont really want to route out their brand new guitar, but i know i'm an active guy, so i went for it :)

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
ah, i'v been wanting to do that, but i just never knew if i would find it usefull(plus i'v been on 1 guitar for a while and didnt want to buy a new set of strings only to find out i dont like it on my main player)

Latest posts

')