S7420FM Restrung/Oiled Pics [HiRes]

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
I know, I'm just getting stitch's heart racing.

*looks at bank account*

What's 1300 + 589?

That's what I have in my car / guitar fund, respectively. Which is pretty nice. What say you, stitchers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I could theoretically also offer to buy it, cause i have the magic trump card. :lol:

Horus - I'm a student. There are is a HUGE line between wanting something and affording something. Finding one in a good condition was a challenge, combined with the fact that there are only 200 of these floating around...

I'm owed a payment for my K7 which delayed the S7 acquisition by some amount. I picked it up über cheap with the intention of a quick sale and a neat profit, but that just didn't happen. :(

I'm a student too, and have a part time job. never stopped me from getting anything. You just gotta not spend all your money on booze ;p

If its taken you that long to sell a K7, you should just take the 30-50$ fall, post on ebay, and get the sale the fuck over with, and wait for an S7. I konw you have other guitars too. If you value the S7 that much.. Sacrifice.

I dropped 700$ i didnt have on a S7 in february (7320, mind you), and i just put it on a credit card, paid about 100$ a month until summer, picked up extra hours, paid it off ASAP and was free and clear.

Horus

Reaction score
Yes, I could afford to buy it, but I'm not sure I want the internet drama that comes in the box as well. :squint:

Here's an idea; you have three months to sell it. If not, I'll take it. I will have my RG7321 then (and probably be itching for an upgrade), and this would go as a decent main axe for gigs. It's rare that the look alone of a guitar would buy me, but the similar ranges to this one are known for a high amount of durability and tone quality.

That sound a fair deal?

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
Pfft, that's nothing. I bought nothing (just paid shipping for guitar trades) and with the money I earned from my job, I have 1000 dollars.

600 of which went into mah guitar fund! Eh...more will be needed. Definitely.

--e

which reminds me, I have to ask for more hours since it's holiday seasons!

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Pfft, that's nothing. I bought nothing (just paid shipping for guitar trades) and with the money I earned from my job, I have 1000 dollars.

600 of which went into mah guitar fund! Eh...more will be needed. Definitely.

--e

which reminds me, I have to ask for more hours since it's holiday seasons!

im not trying to make my Epeen bigger, i'm just showing that with mininmal debt and a little gumption you can buy shit you want.

8string

Grande puta de gear!
Contributor
Reaction score
I said decent, as in tremendously expensive:D

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
a common mixup!

get a loomis? lol

Latest posts