Sabre Guitars Ghost AB-1 AF Signature

Sytka

Shreddy Krueger
Reaction score
Ok I'm new here, and this is my first review.

Here's my Signature guitar: Sabre Guitars Ghost AB-1.

This is the first Ghost model ever build. Is also available as fanned fret, or any kind of customization you want/like/desire.

First impression is stunning. Very light-weight (ash body) and comfortable.

I've choose an Ash body with a laminate centre made of Wenge/Maple/Bubinga. As it seems, is not a neck-through guitar. The neck is made in one single piece of maple (also the headstock is made whit the single piece) plus a Macassar Ebony fretboard. No inlay, as I want.

The electronic is made by BKP, and the bridge is a very good ABM Single-Saddle bridge, very confortable whit a low profile. Two pot (volume-tone) and 5 way switch.

As you could see, the bridge pickup is a little angled for capture much more harmonics. And, yes, the pickups are reverse installed.

It delivered with an Hiscox HSC.

Personal impression: AWESOMENESS.

The guitar is pure awesomeness, and I don't say this 'cause I'm an endorser.
It sound amazing, clear, sharp, definite. Tons of tone (nice word joke :scream:) and not for last: really confortable.

Neck profile is similar to the Ibanez Universe, and I like it very much, first of all 'cause I'm an Ibanez collector and I love the Wizard profile of the Ibanez guitars.

As it seems, this guitars is not only djently-metal oriented. You could play everything with this piece of art.

For sure one of the best guitar on the market, made by one of the best man ever met.

Check Sabre Guitars on Facebook !
https://www.facebook.com/sabreguitars?fref=ts

Hope you guys like my review and also hope to read your opinion about !

Cheers,

Alex

5d7xut.jpg

9gzhq9.jpg

2qlqz5s.jpg

35izqqc.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.