Sabre Guitars launch stock series range

Reaction score
Ok Chaps

In response to a number of people making suggestions regarding the 7 string headstock and its viability for use as a "workhorse" guitar which is very much what the stock range are intended for - I've redesigned it as a 4x3 arrangement rather than 7 inline. This reduces the length of the headstock but also increases the distance between each tuner making operation easier. It also closes the space between the nut and the farthest tuner which will improve the efficacy of the string tree as these are flat headstocks.

Here's a quick pic

1149399_758867910828_1581421028_o.jpg

What do you guys think?

Oh - also. 4 of the slots for the 1st build batch are already gone. Get in whilst you can for a free t-shirt!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Erockomania

Studio Geek
Reaction score
Personally, I'm a fan of the reverse, but this one is cool as well. I did not realize they were not slanted headstocks, so this does make a little more sense.

knagy0325

Reaction score
I think this new headstock looks much better. Now the only thing missing is a little increasement of scale length on the 7 string models. Maybe 26.5"?

Reaction score
Bump - 5 slots are now taken.

Also (And this applies to existing and new customers) I've decided to offer the option of maple fretboards as well as the standard ebony for no extra charge.

You can also upgrade to a Sabre Flightcase made by the legendary Hiscox Cases (recommended for all international orders) for £60.00

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
I hope these do really well so you can offer 8-strings with similar specs, I would be all over that shit :yesway:

Latest posts

')