Sacked for being "too metal"...

• Thread starter deguello666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

deguello666

Reaction score
:mad: got told tonight that the gig we just did, was my last......I play too metal apparently......It's supposed to be punk/metal but is tuneful too....
The female singer has decided she doesn't like me, is jealous of the frienship I have with her fella (the main vocalist), and called a band meeting last night (without me), and basically gave the other members an ultimatum of me or her...........guess who lost:realmad:

I really enjoyed playing in the band, (didn't make any money at it, but it was hella fun!)...but how can you play TOO metal in a heavy fast band anyway????:nuts:

So I'm really fucked off at the world at the moment, all for the sake of one person that doesn't know their arse from their elbow!!!!!!!

They will probably look for another guitarist, but I'm pretty sure the same will happen to that one, and they certainly won't find one with the same enthusiasm as me, or possibly the ability ( some of the guys that they had lined up before me were beyond diabolical ) Thing that grinds is although they knew I was a "metal" guitarist, and hated punk, and joined as a favour, I still feel like I've been chewed up and spat out, and she won't give a valid, straight out answer to why......BAND POLITICS SUCK!!!!!!!!

Anyway:rant2: over with, had to vent my anger somehow in a peaceful sort of manner instead of going and stabbing the first pensioner I see lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
what does that even mean :lol: Sucks you got booted from something you liked though.

DefinedInSilere

Reaction score
That sounds like a bunch of BS man. Take that energy and do your own thing. Shred their face off at your own gig, then flex and declare them false and cancel them.:shred:

Hawksmoor

Wannabe Shredder
Reaction score
That sucks man... I often think bands throw in the "metal" adjective too sound cool, but when they actually understand what metal is, it's too hard.

Start your own metal thang and erase them from the face of this earth.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
That's retarded man. Slip that chick some rufies, and set up a photo shoot with her and some other dude to ruin her relationship.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
That sucks. When I was in a band in high school, I was told that I was too "metal" or too "heavy" and so I ended up quitting that band pretty soon. I was only in it because the other members were friends of mine, but they were always trying to turn the gain down on my amp.

That girl sounds like a real bitch. I'd be glad not to have to be in the same band with her though.

Go get yourself a band you can really care about and that you're passionate about.

deguello666

Reaction score
Fuck me, you guys come out with funny shit lol....fair cheered me up tbh:hbang:

Thing is...I was passionate about this band, but at the end of the day, they chose to get rid of their only guitarist, instead of a singer that sings on about 5 songs..... I was already good mates with the other singer (still am), and the drummer became my best mate....that's the gutting thing about all this...
She is a very scary woman though, she's the kind that takes a compliment about her singing as an insult,:nuts: and if she decides to belt you one (which could be anytime she feels like it), you KNOW you're ending up on the floor... and no-one WILL stand up to her
I know full well I'm better off out of it but it still smokes the fat one..

And what the hell is a rufie?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Jeez... a lot of guys around here are getting kicked out of bands for either no reason at all, or for really silly reasons or misunderstandings.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is why I'm a strong believer in no inter-band-memeber relationships. It'll either fuck the band up (as in your case) or fuck the relationship up.

What you need to do is move to Essex and be the other guitarist for my band :D

deguello666

Reaction score
This is why I'm a strong believer in no inter-band-memeber relationships. It'll either fuck the band up (as in your case) or fuck the relationship up.

What you need to do is move to Essex and be the other guitarist for my band :D

Agreed, and agreed lol......

Hmm you know if I was closer, I could drive and I could actually play guitar, that would be a damn fine offer good sir....because I am sure you are a purveyor of good metal, and would probably kick me up the arse for not being metal enough lol

Latest posts

')