Samples **NEED HELP**

jamesez501

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good places where I can find individual drums samples as well as cymbals? I need good quality stuff to use for a production. I can't seem to find any. No I will not use superior drummer and other programs like it, simply because I think it takes too long to program them by midi. I use FL to program my drums, so I just need some good samples if anyone could help me out. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jamesez501

Reaction score
Thanks, but I'm preferably looking for something free. I don't have a job or any type of extra income. I appreciate it though!

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
Do search arty torrent pack on pirate bay
It might seem like its pirated (and some of his stuff his) but its a compilation of old samples as one shots. That ought to help you. If you still dont wanna risk it

Download some hydrogen drum kits from the hydrogen repository and using a unzip/unrar program extract and use those samples.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
No I will not use superior drummer and other programs like it, simply because I think it takes too long to program them by midi. I use FL to program my drums, so I just need some good samples if anyone could help me out. Thanks!

LOLOL superior is a vst that works seamlessly With Fl's piano roll. It takes no longer then any other Vst to program in fl.