San Diego Comic Con

• Thread starter Llexileon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Llexileon

Reaction score
Any of you guys heading to SDCC? Only a couple weeks away now! :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Raaaaal13

Reaction score
Damn it Llexi! I was just trying to get over the fact that I wouldn't be going and then I see this post haha. Can we expect any news on Eternal Descent from SDCC? Or any exclusives?

Llexileon

Reaction score
Damn it Llexi! I was just trying to get over the fact that I wouldn't be going and then I see this post haha. Can we expect any news on Eternal Descent from SDCC? Or any exclusives?

Hah, sorry dude - my bad :lol:

Yeah! There will be a load of cool Eternal Descent stuff happening at SDCC. Most exciting is we're launching an iOS game: Heavy Metal Heroes -

966161_10152291961614057_1123166069_o.jpg

To celebrate that, we're doing a signing with Misha Mansoor on Thursday 18th at the IDW Publishing booth and there's also going to be an SDCC exclusive from a killer toy designer i know, Nate Mitchell - He's put together these awesome '10-doh' commemorative game cartridges to tie in with the game release:

Eternal-Descent-10Doh-1024x549.jpg

Aside from that I'll be around all weekend bankrupting myself with excessive toy purchases :D

Raaaaal13

Reaction score
Awesome! Hopefully those 10-Doh figures will be available afterwards. I'mma scope ebay for the SDCC Transformers Metroplex and Guardians set plus the MLP Vinyl Scratch after the con haha.

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
I wanted to go so badly. The tickets sold out in less than 5 minutes. The website crashed instantly when they went on sale.

Llexileon

Reaction score
I know most of those (Recognize Wayne Static, Joe Satriani, Michael Amott, Andrew WK and, of course, Misha), but who's the guy on the far left?

Yup, you got 'em all! That guy on the left is Sirian, he's a heroic character from the Eternal Descent comics. :shred:

I wanted to go so badly. The tickets sold out in less than 5 minutes. The website crashed instantly when they went on sale.

Thats a real bummer :( It's getting pretty crazy these days - They have like 130,000+ people attending the Con itself, and probably another 20,000 descending on San Diego just to experience all the nightlife and associated events that happen alongside SDCC. I'm very fortunate to get a professional badge each year - I have to say the organizers continue to treat all comic creators very well - always making sure you can come with a guest if you work in the comics industry.

')