Sans (One Man Project)

• Thread starter Muerto
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Muerto

Reaction score

I've been reading this forum for a year now and I've found it pretty indispensible when it came to accessing a lot of answers to questions I had tons of. Really grateful to have found it.

I've found a lot of gems in this section of the forum as well, so I'm feeling comfortable posting my first release here. And since it's a free download, I suppose it won't be a problem. Putting up a link to my soundcloud page if you'd like to just give it a listen as well.

Sans

MDengiz's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Um, regarding what this is exactly, I feel like I can write a book here but since the music is simple, and EP is named "simple", maybe it's better to just go with a few sentences and get out of your way.

Simply put, this is an attempt to "mock" what I've been through, my thought processes and consistent lack of emotion through these last couple of years. Normally, I hate cheesy riffs or boring progressions in songs and I especially hate happy metal sound for happy metal sound's sake. But for some reason it seemed fitting that I do exactly that for my first music endeavor because, as I said, apparently I don't know shit about anything and this is about serious mockery. So I invested time and money because doing this seemed important and here it is.

I don't really have an idea what genre this is, but it seems a little "post-metalish" to me so um... yeah maybe one of you guys could tell me what genre this is?

Anyways, thank you in advance for listening. And about the technical side of things, ask me anything and I'll answer. Cheers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')