Saw Lamb of God .. TWICE!! and met them

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
well, I saw LoG for my first time on Sunday and Monday night :hbang:. also met them and got Wrath signed by them before the Monday night show:metal: ,to bad we couldn't take pictures coz they were in a bit of a rush.

WRATH.jpg

Anyway, they put on a fucking hell of a show.
Unearth and In Flames supported and fuck Buz is a beast .. and has a sexy LACS :bowdown:

shit thing was, under 18's was on a FUCKING balcony with no passouts, over 18's was on the floor .. where the pit was at. 4 out of 6 of my mates snuck down there though :lol: even with security hella tight. but I was stuck in the fucking balcony watching helplessly.

Wrath is a bloody great album, BUY IT !!:yesway:

METAL!! :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Totem_37

Earth's Yellow Sun
Reaction score
I dig Wrath. No sacrament, but still awesome. Can't wait to see LoG when they come to Toronto in April.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I prefer balconys. Pits are a pain in the ass. You can't enjoy the show :2c:

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
I wish they'd have that tour lineup over here..I love all those bands. Wrath is an awesome album imo!

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
I prefer balconys. Pits are a pain in the ass. You can't enjoy the show :2c:

really? well i'm still pretty young and I enjoy my pits and all, just gets you all hyped and pumped up about it, good feeling I reckon.

what made it even worse that night for me, was that I wasn't even up against the rail on the balcony, couldn't see much. :noplease:

RiffRaff

Reaction score
That's cool news Will. I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys at Soundwave on Saturday. I thought Buz would be in the US because he was adopting a kid but it's cool news that he's back already. Great to hear that LoG were cool enough to sign your album :yesway:

forelander

you fail me
Reaction score
I was at brisbane soundwave, didn't see log but I gained a hell of a lot of respect for unearth (who tbh I'd never really given a chance before).

Wi77iam

Ibanez fanboi
Reaction score
That's cool news Will. I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys at Soundwave on Saturday. I thought Buz would be in the US because he was adopting a kid but it's cool news that he's back already. Great to hear that LoG were cool enough to sign your album :yesway:

Yeah its fucking great, I was too awe struck to talk to them but yeah, they're great guys. :metal:

edit: added a picture to the first post.

Latest posts

')