Saw Rage Against The Machine the other night!!

• Thread starter Apex1rg7x
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score
So i finally got to see RATM on Wednesday night. That was the one band that broke up before i got to see them and wow was it worth the wait. Ive been to hundreds of concerts and none of them could match the intensity and energy that was in that building the other night. Im sure some of that had to do with the fact that the RNC was going on no more than 20 minutes from where they were playing but my god is was intense. They came out in orange jumpsiuts and black bags over there heads and then busted into "Bombtrack" and the crowd erupted. That show quickly climbed to the top of my favorites concerts ive seen list. If you ever get the chance to see them, do yourself a favor and do it.:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodleplugerine

Reaction score
Saw them at Reading - Was great.

Didn't play Take the Power Back though, was gutted about that.

Lee

Above
Contributor
Reaction score
That little impromptu acapella concert they did the other day outside of the RNC convention was pretty cool :lol: :yesway:

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I still need to see these guys.. my dad wants to see them too. It'd be cool to be at RATM with probably the only 48 year old guy in the building :lol:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to disagree with this thread, i saw them at Big Day Out here in Australia, and seriously, they sucked balls. I love their music, but there was NO energy behind it and it just felt crap. No offencemeant, it was just a different concert and, well, put it this way; Bjork out did RATM...

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score
They came out in orange jumpsiuts and black bags over there heads and then busted into "Bombtrack" and the crowd erupted.

Exactly what they did at Reading, it got fucking insane!! Probably those kind of stunts that stopped them getting any TV coverage though, they were the only headliners that didnt.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
I missed em when they came out to australia, it sold out so fucking fast lol. Obviously. Heard it was brilliant. Fucking spewing! i always miss out on concerts!!

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
^Oh dude, I missed out too:(
I really wanted to go, but it was either gigs or slowly save up for a new axe.
The new axe was slightly more important to me in the end.

noodleplugerine

Reaction score
Exactly what they did at Reading, it got fucking insane!! Probably those kind of stunts that stopped them getting any TV coverage though, they were the only headliners that didnt.

Nothing nearly as rebellious as that...

They chose not to be recorded - They're not being recorded in any way over this tour apparently.

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
if their dvds kick ass, so much ass, a new live show with them back together is the shit!!! i never got to see them live, just audioslave..... :(

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score
Nothing nearly as rebellious as that...

They chose not to be recorded - They're not being recorded in any way over this tour apparently.

Yeah I heard that they had refused coverage, but I honestly couldnt see why they would. Regardless of how political they are, its still exposure. Theyre happy to headline major festivals and appear on all the advertising, so why not have the set on TV as well?

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
I saw them at rock am ring this year and it was the fucking best live act I've ever seen!!
Too bad it wasn't recorded, so much energy :hbang:
The crowd was crazy, I've never seen so many injured people beeing carried out on a stretcher :nuts:

')