Say hello to Engl Amps Latest Endorsee...

• Thread starter TimSE
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Congrats! People have been telling me for a few years to seek about that endorsement, but it's hard to keep members in my band long enough to build an attractive resume for them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats! People have been telling me for a few years to seek about that endorsement, but it's hard to keep members in my band long enough to build an attractive resume for them.

Ya man the total amount of info i ended up sending over to them was epic! luckily my bands has been around many years and done many great things and with albums in the works and lots of future plans it seemed to tick enough boxes. plus he liked my bands which always helps :yesway:

So glad i did it now! The proud owner of a Powerball and cab as well now ;)

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Ya man the total amount of info i ended up sending over to them was epic! luckily my bands has been around many years and done many great things and with albums in the works and lots of future plans it seemed to tick enough boxes. plus he liked my bands which always helps :yesway:

So glad i did it now! The proud owner of a Powerball and cab as well now ;)

Yeah man. I've always been an ENGL fanboy. The SE EL34 was my first ENGL purchase, and I never looked backed.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah man. I've always been an ENGL fanboy. The SE EL34 was my first ENGL purchase, and I never looked backed.

Ya man its a sickeningly good piece of gear!
iv got a powerball 1 now and i thin kil keep that for a while (few years maybe) then upgrade to an Invader :metal:

black_anther

Reaction score
This is also good news for me :) Cheers Tim!

Also for Stealthtastic If you like I will tab out Abandon All Hope for you in Guitar Pro. Shouldn't take too long.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
This is also good news for me :) Cheers Tim!

Also for Stealthtastic If you like I will tab out Abandon All Hope for you in Guitar Pro. Shouldn't take too long.

This dude is Tempus Fusions other guitar by the way :yesway:

')