Sayings that makes you wanna :scream:

• Thread starter niffnoff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Goatchrist

Reaction score
I totally forgot what I wanted to say.

"Then it probably wasn't important."

I kill people which respond to me like that, no excuses...

I also hate it when girls act like stupid clichee American sluts: "Hell Yeaaaaaaah!", "Ohhhhhhhhh ssiiiiiiiiiiiit!" or "It's fuuuuuuuuuuun!". Kills my boner.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
I also hate it when girls act like stupid clichee American sluts: "Hell Yeaaaaaaah!", "Ohhhhhhhhh ssiiiiiiiiiiiit!" or "It's fuuuuuuuuuuun!". Kills my boner.

You think that's bad? Visit Birmingham, your boner can with stand NATURE after some of the shit the girls round here are like.

Here is some of our grammar round our "Yam Yam side of England"

Ay it= Isn't it
Terah = Bye
Bostin = Great
Hammerin em = Beating them
Alright Cocka? = Alright dear

Gotta love the broad west midlands accent.... :squint:

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
"Your to young to know what your talking about." Makes me want to choke people that use it after i just outsmarted someone older in a conversation.

spattergrind

Reaction score
One word: Rad

"Dude thats so rad!"

:wallbash:

Unless you say it in a Keanu reeves' bill and ted voice or TMNT, you sound like an idiot.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Here's another one that bugs me: "It is but it isn't."
There was this guy that I used to work with that would say that as the answer to any "is it" question. Like,
Me: "Hey, is that cake any good?"
Him: "It is but it isn't. Do you know what I mean?"
Me: "No. I have no frickin' idea what you mean, because you DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!"

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I also hate when someone says, "Thank you" after I make a point. As if they already made the point, and I was just their friendly side kick there to hammer it home.

Me: "Man, there's way too much butter on this popcorn!"
Dude: "Thank you!"
Me: "Shut your cake hole! I was the one that noticed all the butter. If you had noticed it you would have said "Man, there's way to much butter on this popcorn" instead of "thank you." I'm not going to make statements just to have you chime in later with an "I already thought of that and now you're agreeing with me" statement. Here, NOW you can be irritated with all this butter on here! (Dumps popcorn on dude's head and storms out.)

It's possible I got a little carried away on this one.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
"Your to young to know what your talking about." Makes me want to choke people that use it after i just outsmarted someone older in a conversation.

I have a couple of teenage friends who seems to think people are saying this when they aren't, and when people do say it's normally because they aren't very old themselves lol.

To elaborate,

14 year old thinks twenty-something is implying they're wrong because they're too young, but they probably aren't; by that point age isn't a competition.
When a 17 year old is openly saying a 14 year old is too young, it's because they feel like they're too young themselves, or people say it to them.

That normally seems to be the way. Tbh the smartest younger guys I know are the ones that know they're too young to get some stuff or know everything :lol:

What I'm saying is, if people have an issue, don't get bugged by it an fall into the same trap. If they don't care what you think, they're not worth the effort anyway.

Demonbrn

Reaction score
I just realized another that really erks me.... "FML". It irritates me to no end when someone makes a redundant complaint and ends it with "FML". Seriously, a vending machine eating your change is so horrible it justifies this generalization of how horrible your life is? Just kill yourself then if waiting in line for 20 minutes at the DMV is just to much to bare!

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
So glad I made this thread it's funny and quite interesting with the things that annoy people haha.

Couldn't agree more with the FML things. some of them make little to no sense...

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
1.) bands with names that have 20 something words all smashed into one word. It's annoying, not creative.

2.) "musicians" that spend thousands of dollars on gear and still can't play for shit. Maybe spend that cash on lessons. Go shower and wash the shames off you.

3.) Related to two, but the belief that you have to drop ridiculous amounts of money to get good tone. Im more impressed by the guy that can get "their sound" for $200 than the guy that spent $10,000 on their rig.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
George Carlin is always great and this one is on topic. :agreed:

:agreed:

ALWAYS right, I've not heard the man utter a word I didn't agree with.

1.) bands with names that have 20 something words all smashed into one word. It's annoying, not creative.

2.) "musicians" that spend thousands of dollars on gear and still can't play for shit. Maybe spend that cash on lessons. Go shower and wash the shames off you.

3.) Related to two, but the belief that you have to drop ridiculous amounts of money to get good tone. Im more impressed by the guy that can get "their sound" for $200 than the guy that spent $10,000 on their rig.

It looks like you misunderstood the thread title, but I agree on all 3. :lol:

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
I used to say this alot, but the abbreviation and even the phrase
"just sayin" realising how much it's used now adays by people I know,
and it gets pretty... patronising.

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
I have a couple of teenage friends who seems to think people are saying this when they aren't, and when people do say it's normally because they aren't very old themselves lol.

To elaborate,

14 year old thinks twenty-something is implying they're wrong because they're too young, but they probably aren't; by that point age isn't a competition.
When a 17 year old is openly saying a 14 year old is too young, it's because they feel like they're too young themselves, or people say it to them.

That normally seems to be the way. Tbh the smartest younger guys I know are the ones that know they're too young to get some stuff or know everything :lol:

What I'm saying is, if people have an issue, don't get bugged by it an fall into the same trap. If they don't care what you think, they're not worth the effort anyway.
I agree with you. I'm talking in a sense of people who use it as a cop out of an argument kind of way. ^_^

')