Scale the Summit MegaThread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
Love the song! So mellow and moody then some awesome shred in there!! Great playing guys

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Tasty song! The first 2 minutes is especially awesome.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
i appreciate you guys zooming in on the fingering hands when there's a really prominent chord being played. it is beyond irritating when i watch a playthrough video and on those parts the camera goes over to the picking hand or the guy's face.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
travis' solo around 3:10 is my favourite moment in scale the summit history so far i think, just pure bliss

brilliant video too, cant wait for more

Mendez

Reaction score
These guys are great, seen them twice in concert and they are just amazing live as well. :hbang:

Edika

Reaction score
Beautiful song guys. First thing I heard from you was the how to play Levitated video and was immensely impressed. I then proceeded to check out more of your songs and started beating myself for not listening to you sooner.

Spaceman_Spiff

Contributor
Reaction score
A pic I snapped (on my crappy phone) in Cleveland on The Human Abstract tour...

Also who's going to any of the shows they have coming up soon? I'm going to the one in Toledo...It's gonna kick ass!

1zd1z10.jpg

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
Most importantly, why has Scale The Summit NOT toured with Animal As Leaders?

Would seriously be the best show evarrrrr.

And why are they so spot on live? Its seriously flawless,
makes me depressed :(

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score
Justified thread, Carving Desert Canyons revolutionised the way I approach guitar, music and being a musician and the Collective has only served to build upon that. Fantastic band and really cool people too.

This. I didn't really care for their debut, but everything they've released since then has been amazing.

I live in Europe so I haven't seen them live yet, but I'm sure it won't take long before they've got enough recognition so they can tour here. :metal:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I've been super into this band since The Collective came out. I always liked them, even since Monument. But they've really taken a major influence on my playing as of recent. I'm actually listening to The Great Plains right now. That 4/4-5/4 tapping riff between Chris and Travis is just mindblowing.

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
I actually still havent gotten into the collective
its just got such a different tone and vibe to it

I've been hard for this band since the came out, I was so stoked when carving desert canyons came out, and the collective is kinda meh to me
theres a lot of parts i like, but as a whole its just unfamilliar to me

')