Scale the Summit MegaThread

Nevertaken

Reaction score
Oh man, I just ordered a vinyl of The Collective off Amazon last night (last one in stock!). Definitely pre-ordering this once it's available.

Thanks for all the great playthroughs on youtube as well.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisLetchford

Reaction score
New Song Preview for the first track off of "The Migration" titled "Odyssey" and pre-orders are launched. Hope you guys dig it!

WATCH IN HD, audio is improved greatly!

ScottyB724

Reaction score
Made my night. All the artwork, especially on the merch is spectacular.
but only 100 vinyls! Payday isn't 'till Thursday! Noooooo!

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm watching it, and holy, holy, HOLY crap. One listen and Odyssey is already now towards the top of my favorite StS jams! Great job guys, hopefully order a vinyl shortly.

EDIT: Probably a bit early to ask, but will there be a tab book for 'The Migration' down the line? I'm already willing to start trying this track by ear, but I'm already psyched at the possibility of a tab :yesway:

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
I don't want more, I think that I actually physically need more. That was SO GOOD!

EDIT: I just preordered the CD+Vinyl. Now, I just have to find something that I can play it with...

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
So much YES!!!

This is sounding HUGE!!

EDIT: Why do I have to go to work? I want to repeat this for another half hour.... Ahwell pre-order to be payed for when I return!

TIBrent

Drop Z regular
Reaction score
Great sounding mix. That bass is so tasty in this one too. Definitely a nice mix of the old albums with a slightly more refined edge to it. Very nice, well done guys!

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Wow! Odyssey is amazing! Can't wait for the full release!

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
Pretty excited about this. Just got the pre-order with CD + Vinyl + T-shirt. I have absolutely nothing to play the vinyl but I'm still stoked. :lol:

Spaceman_Spiff

Contributor
Reaction score
Just bought a CD shirt combo! So stoked for this! Sucks that the release date is in june. ME NEEDS IT NEOW!!

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Got the vinyl, shirt and CD Package! Can't wait!

The clip sounds killer, I wish the tab book was up for pre-order so I could of ordered it to come with the vinyl/t-shirt to avoid 2x postage fees in aus, though ;)

rjnix_0329

Reaction score
Really loving "Odyssey"! It still sounds like Scale the Summit but it has some different ideas in there that set it apart from Carving Dessert Canyons and The Collective.

Looking at the track listing, I fully expected to see Redwoods on there. Was that part of an EP I missed, or was it just a YouTube only sort of thing?

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not listening yet! Not yet! I am not ready!

However, I would like to add my voice to the requests of "can we have the artwork as a poster please?". Seriously, if I had an A3 print of that to frame and put in my guitar room, it would be cool.

Last edited:

mr_fruitbowl

Reaction score
Why are the tshirts in such simple colours?! I'd love if they looked like the actual album art.

Lianoroto

Reaction score
Got the vinyl + t-shirt I think. Paypal seems to be fucked at the moment. Do you have any way of checking if the order is filled Chris?

')