Scale the Summit MegaThread

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
You guys slayed last night. I love getting to see you live, the energy is unreal... also, Age of the Tide live is as good as I ever hoped!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisLetchford

Reaction score
His girlfriend runs it while he's away I'm pretty sure

correct. we would never hold orders while on tour.

pre-orders through our store and then the first 2 days the album was out totaled to 1,200 orders. im beyond stoked about it, but its way too much for one person to handle. we had no idea it was going to be that many.

anyways... she has been shipping out 100 each day since June 3rd, obviously more orders coming in each day. so she is nearly caught up. i know for sure all orders placed before the release date have been shipped.

thanks for the patience guys!

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
I hope I get mine soon. I got a preorder bundle and I'm still waiting. I already have the album digitally. It well worth the wait.

I just want my vinyl in. :lol:

PetrucciVai

Reaction score
Just saw these guys last night in ATL, man was it killer! I wish they would've had time to play more/do a headlining tour but it was still worth every penny! Here's the set-list for anyone interested (if I recall correctly :lol:)

The Dark Horse
Age Of The Tide
Odyssey
Whales
Atlas Novus
The Great Plains
The Olive Tree
The Traveler

I might have forgotten one but I believe that was it. It was the perfect set-list for a small/not-full-length show IMO and everything was spot on and pure insanity. Chris you are a monster! I have no idea how you can play stuff like the tapping in Atlas Novus or the ending sweep section in The Traveler while still moving around and rocking out on stage. Props to these guys and the rest of the tour for putting on a killer show!!!

Now I just have to wait for my Migration tab book to arrive :yesway:

Seanthesheep

Reaction score
well my preoder finally arrived :D

finally have the CD, Tab book and a t shirt :) working on learning oracle as we speak!

Hybrid138

Reaction score
Saw them yesterday and they killed it! Chris's headless popped a string, I think, so he had to run and get the purple Jackson. Got to see 2 killer guitars and Travis was ....ing solid by himself too.

Seanthesheep

Reaction score
geeze whats up with chris's strand berg. seems like atleast once a week on this tour he's either popping a string or having a battery die on him :lol:

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Just stopping by to say that this album is incredible, one of my favourties for this year by far. Constant rotation in my car for the last week :yesway:

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
I got my pre-order yesterday,

So I went for a drive today out to the beach with it pumping..

All I can say is WOW!

Definitely my album of the year so far

Hybrid138

Reaction score
Are you guys getting confirmation they've been shipped? I'm yet to hear/receive anything yet :(

I didn't get a confirmation but I randomly got the package at my door. I think Chris said something about how they can only send 100 packages a day and they got tons of pre-orders so that was the reason for the delay.

linguos

Reaction score
Week three of waiting on Dark Horse and Willow tabs.

Let's hope it's here by Saturday.

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score

Finally! Mine came in today. No confirmation email, just showed up on my door.

Honestly I have no idea why I got the vinyl. I don't have any other vinyls and I have no way to play it. :lol: It is really bad ass looking though.

I already had the album since the 11th but it's nice to finally have a physical copy in my hands. My AOTY, so far.

Also..

Thought that was kinda cute. It's nice to get things that are handwritten.

lawizeg

Reaction score
Uh....they had green/white vinyl? Nice!

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Saw them with Intronaut two nights ago. Holy. .....

I have seen StS more than any other band over the years (over 10 times) and it is really amazing to see how far they've come over the years, considering how incredible they've been from the get go.

')