Schaller Hannes 7 & 8 String bridges released

• Thread starter Adrian-XI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
901903_561691423851227_1792465303_o.jpg

I am excite.

stolen from Mayones facebook post

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aawshred

Reaction score
soooo good

does anybody know if you can replace a standard hipshot sized bridge on an 8 with one of these?

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Now if they could start making the plastic parts out of metal instead please :)

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
And now I scramble to reconfigure a custom order...

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Next person that brings up Schaller defending their exclusively licensed design in this thread is getting a nap. I'm sick of it coming up EVERY FREAKING TIME there's a thread on the Hannes.

I wonder if a single saddle version is too much to hope for

It's really not practical as you'd have to completely redesign the back end, which would lose the through-body mounting that is one of the advantages of the design.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Next person that brings up Schaller defending their exclusively licensed design in this thread is getting a nap. I'm sick of it coming up EVERY FREAKING TIME there's a thread on the Hannes.

It's really not practical as you'd have to completely redesign the back end, which would lose the through-body mounting that is one of the advantages of the design.

It's certainly worth a shot though, I wonder if such an modification has been considered by Roland Hannes

WiseSplinter

Reaction score

Ah, i see what you're saying, fair enough.
One day i might just have to move forward with the crazy plan someone on here came up with: to have a multiscale board but with the perpendicular point of the fan at the bridge :lol:
Although it might be more fun to try that with the 8 string floyd... :nuts: :)

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
Aw man! I was just down spending money and now this comes out! To add to my Blackwater order or not?

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
*Checks calendar* Well it's nor April 1st so this is great news! Definitely wanna try one on a 7.

Latest posts

')