Schaller locking tuners (matte nickel finish!)

mgcasella

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear:
This is a set of 6L brushed chrome Schaller locking tuners in near-mint condition and all washers, etc are present and accounted for. I originally was going to put it on a project guitar but I never had a chance to do it. Now I’m putting all my efforts into upright bass; therefore, I have no excuse to keep it around.

Shameless plug: If you’re interested in checking out my rockabilly band, you can find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/freerangersrockabilly

I got these in a local deal from a guy in a hair metal cover band. According to him, he bought them brand new from Guitar Center and had them professionally installed in his Strat. He decided to part-out the guitar and sell everything so he could upgrade to another guitar. Unfortunately, I missed the sale of his SD Screamin’ Demon pup :-(

Modifications (if any): None.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): None.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Lawrence, KS and Independence, MO.

International OK?: Yes! Just PM me and we’ll work it out – I have tons of experience shipping abroad. All I ask is that you pay for shipping, as well as a tracking number.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here.

References (eBay or other forum userid): Please refer to my signature.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
$45 OBO via PayPal gift gets these sent to your door with a tracking number. Also, I will ship within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

Pictures:

Just let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.