Schecter 007 Blackjack

• Thread starter BigK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigK

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Schecter 007 Blackjack

I believe its a 2004 model. It has the same basic specs as the C-7 blackjack, 26.5" scale mahogany body and neck, Rosewood fretboard, Seymour Duncan '59 and JB pickups. A Tonepros bridge and Grover tuners.

Its in very good condition, very slight tarnishing on the bridge and the usual light surface scratches but nothing noticeable/obvious.

I'm selling because I just can't get used to the scale length (I have quite small hands)

Modifications (if any): Has a two plastic pads stuck to the back to prevent buckle rash.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Non-fitted hardcase included.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Corby, Northamptonshire, UK (UK ONLY PLEASE)

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me with any questions

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): eBay id : kbassist or JackBauer on the Bare Knuckle Forum. I have Traded with MDV and malicoussteve on there.

Price (O.N.O + P&P): £500 with hard case + P&P

I would prefer cash on collection (I'll throw a cup of Tea in for free :p) but will except bank transfer or Paypal Gift if necessary

I will only ship to the UK.

TRADES: I am interested in trades for a mesa rectoverb or a Marshall JVM and other similar amps (if its something rally tasty Like a Mark V or roadster I'm also willing to trade my Engl powerball)
I also might be interested in other guitars but nothing with Floyds please.

PM me with any Questions or Trades/Offers

Pictures:

007BJ1.jpg

007BJ3.jpg

007BJ5.jpg

007BJ2.jpg

007BJ4.jpg

Thanks For Looking,

Kieran

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigK

Reaction score
I will accept Offers around £400 GBP

For some reason it wont let me update my original post.

Also looking to get into Randall MTS gear so looking for trades for an rm100 or rm4 maybe with some cash for some modules.

Cheers Kieran

BigK

Reaction score
How about Schecter Blackjack C7?
I'm not sure what you mean, I only have the 007 blackjack. and I'm not really interested in a trade for one as I cant get on with the 26.5" scale.

Thanks for looking though....

:wavey:

BigK

Reaction score
Come on!!! 19 watchers and no bids!!!!:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch:

Price Dropped to £375 GBP with hard case and P&P

BigK

Reaction score
Still didn't sell. :nuts:

I don't understand how c-7 blackjack's are selling for over £400 and the 007 which is far rarer (and better looking!) and mine isn't selling so bump!

daal

Reaction score
Man I guess you'll have to be patient maybe ? I would have been glad to have this guitar for like 500£. Those units are the only affordable 7 strings that seem really fitted for various sounds.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
This should be gone already. These guitars are so awesome for the money that its crazy. The Blackjacks are my favorite Schecters.

BigK

Reaction score
One last bump before I part-ex it in in a couple of weeks. Is there any interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')