Schecter Banshee-7 Passive or similar 7-string

hypotc

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: Schecter Banshee-7 Passive or similar 7-string
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Trondheim, Norway, Europe
International OK?: Yep
Contact Info (No Phone #s): tcbraseth æt gmail døt com
References (eBay or other forum userid): tombraseth on eBay.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Not looking to spend more than 700USD, way under if possible.

Hi folks, I'm looking for a new sevenstring. I've had an S7320 and an RG7321 before, but I sold both.

I've been GAS'ing for a Schecter Banshee-7 Passive lately, as they look real nice. However, I'll consider other guitars if you have one you want to sell.

Here's a list of features I do want in my new sevenstring:

1. Hipshot or similar bridge. No floating trems.
2. Passive pups (I'll most likely switch them out for some BKP's later, but no actives anyways please)
3. 26.5"-27" scale. Don't want a new 25.5" as I felt my previous sevenstrings lacked clarity in the lowend.
4. No Ibanez RG's preferrably, I find that the volume knob is too close to the high string, and it makes it uncomfortable to play for me.

That's basically what I'm looking for. If you have Schecter Banshee-7 or another guitar with these features, please let me know.

Thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
I've got a DC727 that needs pups and a lil love. Only thing is it has a 25.5 scale, but I never had a problem with clarity.