Schecter Blackjack w/Bartolini bridge pickup & OHSC

• Thread starter sessionswan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sessionswan

ffffffffftt
Reaction score
It appears that it's time to start thinning the herd out a tad so here's the first of a few guitars that should be very happy in a new home where they'll hopefully get some use/abuse that they're not getting now.

First up is a Schecter Blackjack - I bought this off el Bay a few months ago however since I've recently acquired a Universe this really isn't being played. The previous owner had replaced the stock JB in the bridge with a Bartolini. I'm not that familiar with them and I have no clue what the exact model of the pickup is - it does sound pretty sweet however. Also worth noting that I do not have the original JB either.

It's in decent enough shape with the usual belt rash on the back and the pick swirls on the top - there's one little dent/gouge or whatever you'd like to call it on the neck that you can see in one of the pics - it's only cosmetic and doesn't affect playability at all. Plays and sounds killer too :hbang: Also comes with a nice Schecter HSC. I tried to cover all the appropriate angles with the pictures however if anyone wants to see it at a different or sexier angle let me know and I'll do my best to accomodate you.

This is my first selling post here so per the rules:

- Asking price is $400 + actual insured shipping.
- Guitar is located in the Philadelphia, PA suburbs (Abington to be exact). If you're interested and close by feel free to pick it up and save on shipping or come over to check it out.
- Contact me either via PM here on the site or email me - sessionswan at gmail dot com.
- I've done one transaction on here with Apex1rg7x and my eBay username is alion123 - eBay My World - alion123

If you need anymore info or have any questions please let me know, thanks all.

-Adam

Attachments

• IMG_1696.jpg
    IMG_1696.jpg
    997.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1709.jpg
    IMG_1709.jpg
    981 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1717.jpg
    IMG_1717.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1714.jpg
    IMG_1714.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    772.3 KB · Views: 30

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
^ You either do, or you don't. Please keep this forum clean.

rx

Reaction score
that's a good deal

someone snatch it

Efilnikufesin

Reaction score
not sure you got my pm, but if you didn't, I live like 30 minutes away from you so I was wondering if I could try it out before I buy it?

sessionswan

ffffffffftt
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the interest - I've PM'd everyone back and I should note that the 350 shipped was within the US - obviously overseas/international is going to require a bit more money. I apologize for not stating that in my original posts - thanks again all.

-Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')