Schecter C-7 BlackJack ATX

• Thread starter RedSkull
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RedSkull

riffs master
Reaction score
my.php
This is my first 7-strings

Features:

Grover tuners, ebony fretboard, tune-o-matic bridge, BlackOut p-ups (give better sustain i may think). The whole package is incredible for the price

Sound:

Right off the bat,I can say it feel way better than my ESP LTD Viper 407 (the 407 is a 6 strings though). They're are in the same pricing yet the Schecter is lighter and definitly have better intonation, feel and sustain.

Action, Fit, Finish:

Totally well finished guitar except maybe the joint between the body and (fretside) neck but so un-important. Extremely fast neck, and as a player with little fingers (same size as my girlfriend) i have absolutely no problem reach the extra lower string.

Reliability:

Seem manufactured very well. Major quality guitar

Customer Support:

No idea i got the guitar since 1 week and goes very well as of now. Limited Lifetime Warranty with the guitar so that's good

Overall:

incredible whole package. Pretty sure you can't find much better for the price

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Access sucks, the neck joint is really bulky. I would not get it to shred on, this is more of a riffer's guitar.

RedSkull

riffs master
Reaction score
D-EJ915 is right, pretty bulking but honestly im not personnally gonna buy an extra (heavy) string guitar and rant about the 24 frets if you know what i mean

Lava Joe

Reaction score
ForTiori uses one of these and makes it pretty sick sounding, I dig the look, too!

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I have the black version and I adore it, and will echo the above sentiments about fret access. I'm not really a shredder, I play more heavy doomy/prog riffage, and this guitar does a stellar job. The blackouts ....ing wail!

Nick4764

Reaction score
I dunno man, I have one of these guitars I can say that it works perfectly for shredding. I play Necrophagist and Obscura solos and this guitar can definitely deliver. The access to the 24th might not be perfect but it is by no means abysmal.

Latest posts