Schecter C-7 vs. Agile Septor 7

Reaction score
I'm shopping around for my next 7 and was just curious what everyone thought would be the better choice between the Schecter C-7 and the Agile Septor 7?

I was originally just going to go for the Schecter but I realized that I love my Agile 6 (AL-2900) and I'm interested in seeing how their 7's are.

Any help is much appreciated!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
I'm shopping around for my next 7 and was just curious what everyone thought would be the better choice between the Schecter C-7 and the Agile Septor 7?

I was originally just going to go for the Schecter but I realized that I love my Agile 6 (AL-2900) and I'm interested in seeing how their 7's are.

Any help is much appreciated!

Septor 727 all the way. being a lefty, it was between these two choices for me too.

i already had the AL-3100, TC-630, and SVT so i knew how nice Agile guitars were made.

i ended up ordering a custom 727 and couldn't be happier with it. including shipping and hardshell case, it still cost $150 less than a stock C-7 Hellraiser lefty

:lol:

the neck-thru design of the Agile vs. the set neck on the Schecter was the real thing that pushed me towards the Agile in the end. well that and the price difference of course!

Reaction score
thank you both very much for your input! I'm definately going for going for the Agile. Now I just need to find a way to get the money, lol.

')