Schecter Damien 7

VectorSchecter

|\|()()|3
Reaction score
Okay, so I bought one of these on ebay after much deliberation. I was just wondering what the general consensus on them were?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
I was just wondering what the general consensus on them were?

Now you have it, it's pretty much up to yourself to judge.

I tried one a while ago along with some other schecter 7's. Of those I would say the C-7 hellraiser was my favorite, but then again I prefer my Ibz anyday above Schecters. That being a matter of opinion, nonetheless I will confirm the Damien is still an awesome guitar. Not too special, but it gets the job done.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
It badly needs a pickup swap tho, EMG Hz-A are some of the worst sounding pickup I've ever heard :lol: Get yourself a pair of Blackout.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Had one, sold it, pick ups were utter garbage, neck heel was way too fat and the upper end fret access was shit as well.

Color was nice though lol.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
if you could make the neck heel smaller and change the pickups, you can have a very usable guitar IMO

VectorSchecter

|\|()()|3
Reaction score
I got it in the mail today, and i'm digging it. It's a little fat, but that was expected, as I've never played a 7 before. The pickup's don't too bad, i think they sound better than what I had in my Ibanez Iceman.

eric86

Reaction score
I have a damein 7. Really enjoy playing it, its pretty fat but i have big hands so its good for me. I fucking hate the pickups though, not TOO bad, but i always choose playing my 6 stringer which has the emg 81/85 pickups instead.
Definately investing in some new pickups, probably just an emg 81-7 bridge.

Latest posts

')