Schecter Endorsement

• Thread starter Varkatzas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Varkatzas

Reaction score
Picking up any 2 guitars for free at their warehouse on 10-07.

I never have played any of the newer 7 string schecters, hopefully I'll like em. Prolly gettin the ATX in black and white.

Going to be sad not being able to use my APEX2, anyone wana buy it? :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats on the endorsement. You're welcome to post the APEX2 for sale in the Marketplace.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Personally if I had my choice of any two Schecter 7 strings Id go for the ATX in each color. :yesway: Its just a Hellraiser with Blackouts and nice ebony fretboard. Cant go wrong there.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
man, all these ibby players are switching to Schecter cus of the endorsements

happened to Aeon too, they loved ibby but Schecter gave them the endorsement deal

is it that hard to get an ibby endorsement

Varkatzas

Reaction score

happened to Aeon too, they loved ibby but Schecter gave them the endorsement deal

Very difficult apparently. Our manager sent requests to Ibanez, ESP and Schecter. Schecter agreed, ESP said they wanted to see how our new CD does first, and Ibanez didn't even reply.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
i actually like the inlays on the Hellraisers, and i fucking hate inlays

though if Schecter loses that retarded active inlay on the ATX series, and makes a V-7 model, they may get more of my money, the satin finish on the neck sounds sweeeeeeet

and congrats on getting an endorsement with them man, i love the shit out of my Hellraiser (though they pretty much made 90% my dream guitar with the V-7, so that's not really fair)

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score

From what I read ibanez is extremely difficult to get them to even acknowledge you and if you do manage to get an endorsement the deal is shitty until your at a certain level.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Very difficult apparently. Our manager sent requests to Ibanez, ESP and Schecter. Schecter agreed, ESP said they wanted to see how our new CD does first, and Ibanez didn't even reply.

I will say it for you man. Fuck Ibanez for not even replying. If you can get a discount on a Schecter custom shop Id do it man. I wouldnt sign with Ibanez unless they started building me an LACS right off the bat. ESP and Schecter I would.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
i pretty much imagined ibanez would start you off on low end production models for cheaper and that's about it.

didn't think it'd be THAT hard to get in

Necrophagist777

can't bend....
Reaction score
Are the hardtail Loomis' still in production?

Not sure, DCGL is getting them in stock next year apparently. I was thinking you should get a hardtail ATX and the FR Loomis model. That way a Blackout hardtail and a Trem EMG Guitar. But that's just me.

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
I'd go for the hellraiser. You'll get better upper fret access than with the other models. Either that or a Loomis.

On the ibby endorsement thing, it just depends on how many shows you play a year. You'll most likely start out low level and only get a discount. That is how my friend did with his ibanez endorsement. They actually came to him.

Anyways, congrats!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Congrats dude but one thing that concerns me is you say you're an Ibanez player whos not used to Schecter 7s. The necks on the Schecters are compleeeeeeetly different. You may want to actually play some of their newer ones before using your endorsement guitars on something you may not even like.

:2c:

')