Schecter Hellraiser 7-string Black...

• Thread starter IBZ Addict
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBZ Addict

Reaction score
Due to the fact that I have too much gear, it's time to let some stuff go starting with my Black Hellraiser 7.

The guitar itself is bone stock with the EMG 707's, TonePros bridge and Grover tuners and is in near mint condition. The only reason that's keeping me from calling it mint is that there is the usual hazing/swirling that occurs from playing a black guitar. There are no noticeable dings or dents and the thing plays like a dream. No belt rash.

Pardon the crappy pics. I've been on work deadlines and haven't had the time to dust and polish it, which shows in the pics. Most anomalies in the pictures are reflections, fingerprints, smudges, etc. Additional pictures can be furnished upon request.

Price is $550 shipped. I don't have a hardshell case for it, but it will come in a nicely padded gig bag, be double boxed and insured. PayPal is OK. I've done a bunch of deals on here so check out the iTrader rating or eBay feedback under the handle darkblackmx6. Thanks for looking!

Black&

IMG_0843.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IBZ Addict

Reaction score
I finally had time to clean this badboy up a lil bit...Here are new pics.

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

I am also open to offers and trades :).

Status
Not open for further replies.