Schecter Hellraiser C-7

• Thread starter King Snarll
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

King Snarll

Demigod
Reaction score
rx said:
you're not specifyin which jacksons. you can't possibly say indian jacksons or those japanese performers are better than korean-made schecters!

FYI, my Jackson (Cost $200) is from India. And yeah, I'd definitely say my Schecter C1 Artist Edition (cost $499) is far higher quality. But once again, I think I have one of their cheapest models, so you get what you pay for. I assume their more expensive models offer better quality.

Snarlly

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Comparing a $200 guitar to a $500 guitar isn't really comparing apples to apples, regardless of the brands involved.

rx

Reaction score
uh..... now i'm just confused.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a Jackson enthusiast, and I say that the import Schecters are definitely a great value for the money. Jackson is hamstrung in delivering value-for-dollar by the fact that it makes imports in Japan, rather than Korea. So the equivalent Jackson import costs several hundred dollars more than a Schecter. However, take two equivalent models--the Schecter C-1 Classic and the Jackson SLSMG: the Jackson costs about $300 more, but I must say it does play better than the Schecter. Both are nice guitars, but the quality of the woods and fretwork on the SLSMG are noticeably better--at least on the ones I've tried. I've never been that impressed with the cheaper import bolt-ons by either company.

Latest posts

')