Schecter Hellraiser FR-S [and other 2013 surprises thread]

• Thread starter Zado
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lecorff

Reaction score
Hey guys, I think I have great new right here, I posted a comment on the Banshee 6 Schecter posted on FB and this was the reply I got:

original comment:this looks tasty . Schecter is begining to get better, still hoping for a USA line though.

reply:This is part of our Diamond Series, but certainly could make an appearance in a USA production run. We will be putting out a LOT more info on our Custom Shop Production Series soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
The more I hear "custom shop production", the more I keep thinking this is going to be a pretty expensive series. :eek:

Gonna have some people screaming at $2500 Schecters. :lol;

lecorff

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty curious to see the price range of those US made Schecters.. At the moment I'm waiting on a Xitone 1x12 active FRFR cab to go with my Axe-FX II and I was thinking I'd be able to buy a nice guitar in a couple of months.

Been looking at some Ibanez (rga420z) & Jacksons & EBMM etc. but I don't have to possibility to try any of those in my city so I'm waiting for my bank account to go up before I go on a trip to Montreal or Québec to try some guitars there, been checking in the 2k-3k price range, when I heard the rumours of a Schecter USA line, I was pretty interested to compare those with Ibby prestige and such.

Zado

Reaction score
The more I hear "custom shop production", the more I keep thinking this is going to be a pretty expensive series. :eek:

Gonna have some people screaming at $2500 Schecters. :lol;

well considering that those drumcity is selling are around 2500-3000 $ (not considering the uber expensive ones),and strats are less than 2000$,ALL handmade,I hope the new CNC ones will be definitely cheaper:yesway:

Oh btw that banshees reminds me of

Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd

Zado

Reaction score
the one I just posted? Couldn't agree more :D

But the banshee is great with a matching headstock imho

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
Some new shit

190123_565893463427469_590535534_n.jpg

The second one:

-no abalone
-no tacky inlays
-passives/actives

Now find me a wrong point with this
Everybody's getting in on this style. Ibanez Premium. Jackson Pro Series. And now Schecter.

Zado

Reaction score
+100:shred:

btw specs are VERY interesting

Alder Body w/ Flame Maple top, Natural Binding, Mulch-Laminate 25.5" scale neck with Ebony fingerboard AND Compound Radius. Available armed with ACTIVE (EMG 81/85) or PASSIVE (JB/'59) humbuckers.

Compount radius is a bliss,and MULCH laminate neck is seriously innovation:lol:

Zado

Reaction score
ahahah exactly :lol:

btw it's supposed to be a multi laminated walnt-maple :D

xFallen

Reaction score
Another schecter thread,starting to get boring uhn?:spock:

I think this can be used for some other incoming new models,without opening a discussion every single time.

schear.jpg

Essentially a regular hellraiser Sustainiac loaded.Probably the ATX series will have it too during the year.

Not a fan of sustainiac,but this is something many will like,I guess

I like the look of it.

')