Schecter help

Ebon.Sleeps

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ayo, I know this gets asked to death but need some guidance of the schecter line up

Looking for a 7 string mid range £500 Mark, iv aeens the Omen elite/extreme, Damien, and Banshee and unsure to much what the superior models are as I'm aware whats on paper and what's acturlly there in turns of quality and experience is diffrent. Mainly for djent, metalz riffing and nu metal lead solos. Not a care for jazz or anything nom hevey, all going into grid 2 and cubase so never palying live ever.

Thanks !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
They're all pretty much gonna be on par quality wise. All in Indonesia with the same quality hardware. The Omen Elite line has specs to make the modern djent boys happy (Burl, direct mount pickups, etc). The Banshee Extreme is just an Omen Extreme that looks like an Ibanez. The Damien line is literally the Omen Elite with a black satin finish and bat inlays.

I shit you not; just go with one that looks cooler to you. They're all gonna play and sound pretty similar. :lol:

bigsimpin

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Unsure about pricing in your area but C-7 Pro, Reaper 7 are also Indonesian types with good quality, Reaper having the smooth set neck.

CovertSovietBear

ブロリー
Reaction score
I would go for the Banshee, they're newer in design so the specs (not build quality) should feel a bit more modern. I've played an older Damien model and didn't like the neck or the finish.

')