Schecter John Browne signature?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
25.5 for 6 and 27 for the 7/8
The only I thing I dislike about the guitars Browne had are the beetle KM MkII headstock. Since none of these promo shots are showing the headstock I’m left wondering if it looks better on the 7s.

Also, no mention of scale length. Should we assume Schecter’s standard 26.5”? Or 27” like the Qatsi baritones?

Zado

Reaction score
Just to add in here as Peach have the pickup names wrong 🤣.

The pickups are
Neck - Chaosbreaker
Bridge - Colossus

Bonus points to anyone who can guess where Tao, Colossus and Chaosbreaker comes from!

Good, Ying Yang names were awful.

no idea where those come from tho

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
aww i was hoping for a 27" sixer but I can live with 25.5.
A bit surprised they are WMI (I figured they were going to be Indo) but kind of glad as I love my KM7.

Any ideas on US Pricing? These are not on the Schecter website yet it seems

A.JohnHayes

Gallops go brrr
Reaction score
Just to add in here as Peach have the pickup names wrong 🤣.

The pickups are
Neck - Chaosbreaker
Bridge - Colossus

Bonus points to anyone who can guess where Tao, Colossus and Chaosbreaker comes from!

Cheers for the update! Can you share any info on the pickups? Common sense would dictate they wouldn't be a million miles from a ceramic Nailbomb/Cold Sweat!

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
aww i was hoping for a 27" sixer but I can live with 25.5.
A bit surprised they are WMI (I figured they were going to be Indo) but kind of glad as I love my KM7.

Any ideas on US Pricing? These are not on the Schecter website yet it seems

Same here, 27" across the board for all would've been heaven

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Shining force I!
That’s what I meant! The first Shining Force but the second in the Shining game franchise/IP. I KNEW IT!

Dude, Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention was my favorite game as a kid. I’ve played it so many times. Got the app version on my phone right now.

I definitely remember defeating Colossus when he splits into three and forging the Chaos Breaker from the Sword of Light and Sword of Darkness. Tao becomes perhaps your most powerful mage, depending on how you farm experience to level her up versus Domingo.

For the unaware readers here in the thread: Browne named this in reference to SEGA’s original 1992 Shining Force JRPG video game, which was my favorite game to play as a kid.

Tao: one of the starting members of your party. She is your first mage and happens to wear a purple robe.

Colossus: one of the final enemies that you face in the game.

Chaos Breaker: the ultimate final sword that you forge in the game to defeat the final boss. (It’s the MacGuffin of the story.)

Last edited:

SeventyFour

Reaction score
Have we lost the burst finish on the edges? The one John is playing in the video looks much sleeker imo

Matt08642

Reaction score
These all look really fucking cool. The 7 and 8 string models look slick af.

OldMate

Riff Pig
Reaction score
Are we to expect any USA variants of the model? If so I’d rather wait a little longer for those.
I'd say our chances of seeing a USA model will be based on how well this one sells. Could be a year or two (or even longer) before that happens if it does, as John has mentioned that no work has been done on a USA model.

If we wanna see one in the future, we need to show Schecter that this model is good and that we wanna buy guitars they make with John's input!

')